ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys just wondering, is it better to wash the black shirt to seal away the die? I just want to avoid color transfer onto the rubber body. I'm just afraid the same thing would happen as it did to the GOD bodies. Also, can you remove the endo hand from the forearm sculpt? wanting to do the cyberdine scene

I definitely can't see any company touching T2 John Connor, especially in 1/4 scale. But hey, who am I to say you can't dare to dream :D :hi5:

I can't see it happening at all... But I think he'd be popular as technically he's the main character and in 1/4 he'd actually be a decent size unlike if he was 1/6. Oh and theres no collectables of him at all!

I can't see it happening at all... But I think he'd be popular as technically he's the main character and in 1/4 he'd actually be a decent size unlike if he was 1/6. Oh and theres no collectables of him at all!

Maybe Edward Furlong is weird with his likeness rights?

Maybe he is satisfied enough with this little action figure :lol

51820Z2M1ML.jpg

Buy one :lol It's only $30 USD!

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Terminator-Connor-Motorcycle-Action-Figure/dp/B000BRNF4A[/ame]

Latest posts

Back