ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least you got one to protect nothing. :lol

What's the use of having a condom if you can't even get lai... wait,... whoops wrong thread. :monkey1

Anyways I wouldn't bet on HT or Enterbay to make a young John Connor figure though. Enterbay should get on a BD T-800, Sarah Connor and T-1000 before the kid. And HT seems to have lost all interest, but you never know..

What's the use of having a condom if you can't even get lai... wait,... whoops wrong thread. :monkey1

Anyways I wouldn't bet on HT or Enterbay to make a young John Connor figure though. Enterbay should get on a BD T-800, Sarah Connor and T-1000 before the kid. And HT seems to have lost all interest, but you never know..

:rotfl

Your filthy! :wink1:

Yeah I would love a EB BD Arnie from T2 steel mill!

If I had this figure, I'd definitely be craving a T-1000 first, but I don't have it... If they shrunk this down to 1/6th I'd be all over it though..

1/6th is a much more popular scale as well. If anything there'd be a 1/6th Connor before a 1/4th.

If I had this figure, I'd definitely be craving a T-1000 first, but I don't have it... If they shrunk this down to 1/6th I'd be all over it though..

1/6th is a much more popular scale as well. If anything there'd be a 1/6th Connor before a 1/4th.

dude i was only into 1/6 scale but then i got this...i will never buy 1/6 again!! 1/4 is so much better! do it, do it now!

on a side note i wonder how the PF freddy will stack up against this bad boy....time will tell. what u guys think?

I just got into 1/6th scale, I don't think I'll have the heart to do it. :lol It's bad enough saving up slowly for a cheaper 1/6th scale figure too..

I just got into 1/6th scale, I don't think I'll have the heart to do it. :lol It's bad enough saving up slowly for a cheaper 1/6th scale figure too..

if u have only just started collecting 1/6, it will be easier to jump ship to 1/4....this EB T-800 is the most amazing figure i have seen letalone own. i got him awhile ago now and still stare at him like it was the first day :)

By starting, meaning I have four, I'd prefer to stick to 1/6th and continue with the lines I have started I guess. It's not like I have a 1/6th themed collection of Terminators and I want a be all end all piece, I have things from all over the place and plan to continue doing so, meaning more figures (money). :lol

I know the 1/4th Termie looks fantastic, but 1/6th just appeals more to me as well, what with the more intricate details and miniature paint work. For example, I just got the Classic Predator HT and Jack Sparrow and I'm blown away by the detailwork on Jack and the paintwork on Classic. You just can't beat the "holy crap how the fudge did they get that detail in such a tiny piece?" feel of smaller, yet not too small, figures, I guess.

If you can easily afford 1/6 then going to 1/4 wont be a issue.
If you collect 1/6 you will get a lot more figures for your money.
I will stick to 1/6 but might get one or two 1/4, I aint the type to limit myself to one scale. :)

If you can easily afford 1/6 then going to 1/4 wont be a issue.
If you collect 1/6 you will get a lot more figures for your money.
I will stick to 1/6 but might get one or two 1/4, I aint the type to limit myself to one scale. :)

I wish I was. But then again if I had been I'd never have jumped up to 1/6, I'd be collecting only NECA Terminators, Predators etc. Much as I love those little buggers and respect the sculpting work, I wouldn't be without high-end now.

I wish I was. But then again if I had been I'd never have jumped up to 1/6, I'd be collecting only NECA Terminators, Predators etc. Much as I love those little buggers and respect the sculpting work, I wouldn't be without high-end now.

Yeah
I dont see the point of limiting yourself.
You can have one detolf for your 1/6 figures and then another area for 1/4. There is no unseen law that says you cannot have both. :lecture

there's the problem, I can't easily afford 1/6th. :lol

The fact is that 1/4th is BIG, and over a thousand of my Malaysian Ringgits each, meaning number 1, I won't have enough space to put them and number 2, I don't want to go past the thousand ringgit mark while I'm still saving 15 ringgits per week.

And I want a collection, dammit. 1/6th scale has much more variety, and HT's quality is arguably the best in the market.

Yeah its all about priority.
If your fine with a limited collection that builds slowly then 1/4 is fine.
If you like a varied amount of figures then you have to go 1/6 as not everything will be made into 1/4.

Latest posts

Back