ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMGP8987.JPG

the sculpt is on par with some pieces SS has released IMO (kinda looks a bit like Brad Pitt), but the paint is through the roof..... Thats where the real bar is raised... :monkey1

So we have 1/4 T-800, Che, and potential 1/4 Batman? Well Enterbay looks like you and me are going to become good friends.

My thinking was 1/6 is 12 inches and 1/1 is full scale which equals 72 inches or 6 feet.
1/6=12inches
1/5=24 inches
1/4=36 inches
1/3=48 inches
1/2=60 inches
1/1=72 inches
:dunno

sorry, but your math is horrible. How would the size double from going 1/6 scale to 1/5? If 1/1 is 72, 1/2 is precisely half of that.

Plus now we see him all clothed and it all looks great, and even with the awkward pose, I have no doubt in a more trademark pose, he'll look so good. Really wish we could see him with shades on though.

My thinking was 1/6 is 12 inches and 1/1 is full scale which equals 72 inches or 6 feet.
1/6=12inches
1/5=24 inches
1/4=36 inches
1/3=48 inches
1/2=60 inches
1/1=72 inches
:dunno

sorry, but your math is horrible. How would the size double from going 1/6 scale to 1/5? If 1/1 is 72, 1/2 is precisely half of that.

He's adding 12" every scale. If he's not joking, I'm thinking he doesn't understanding scaling... If so, put simply, 1/6 means that if you stack six 1/6 figures up they'd reach the height of, in this case, Schwarzenegger. 1/4 means stack just four up and you've got the height of Schwarzenegger. You're just diving Schwarzenegger into equal parts (4 parts for 1/4, 5 parts for 1/5, on and one) and then making a figure according to the size of one part.

To work out the size of, say, 1/4, you just take the full-size (1/1) height and divide by 4. For 1/6 you divide by 6, etc, etc.

IMGP8987.JPG

the sculpt is on par with some pieces SS has released IMO (kinda looks a bit like Brad Pitt), but the paint is through the roof..... Thats where the real bar is raised... :monkey1

I agree. I am not over the moon for the sculpt, but the paint helps this piece 10 fold.

I agree. I am not over the moon for the sculpt, but the paint helps this piece 10 fold.

Actually the sculpt looks better, much better than the one on the HT T2 Arnold IMO. It is much closer to the movie version. Just use a picture from T2 for compression. I would say the sculpt itself is on par with SS's T2 PF.

I understand half of something is HALF.

So if 1/6 scale of HT is 12 inches, then 1/4 is 18 inches? how does it only go up 6 inches? What is 1/5 scale, or 1/3 scale?

I would like someone to enlighten me.

12 inches is 1/6 because companies use 6 foot tall the average male height, which is 72", 72" divided by 6 is 12" To get 1/4 scale, divide 72" by 4 which is 18".

Back