ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that's the case, sold.

Nice the Hot toys version is 300 on ebay and above.

They will not take this sitting down considering that the are reproducing figures and are directing competing with Medicom, Sweeny Todd and Sleepy Hollow, the can reproduce the figure with battle damage.

Got back from Ani-Com yesterday.

Ordered this bad boy at their counter.

This is a 18" figure. Arms, Head, and Legs are articulated.

Hes around USD280.00

I heard there's a special thingy if you order at the anicom?

I kinda wish they did the Battle damaged version instead of the clean one. More people would probably spend for that version seeing as how Hot toys hasn't released any yet from the T2 line.

I kinda wish they did the Battle damaged version instead of the clean one. More people would probably spend for that version seeing as how Hot toys hasn't released any yet from the T2 line.

Believe me,we all do:lol.

different pose!
69464edejw1djnjbef1frj.jpg

Yeah the wide forehead and semi-afro seem to be gone. It looks much better imo.
yeah definitely mate, looks so much better than the last time we saw it and I was ready for ordering it then!

Plus now we see him all clothed and it all looks great, and even with the awkward pose, I have no doubt in a more trademark pose, he'll look so good. Really wish we could see him with shades on though.
This was as issue last time as well, the fact he had no jacket on. It looks a lot better now as he looks like he will when we have him on display! Have you seem the new photo above Sean, with the new pose? Maybe tomorrow they will change it again and we may get the shades on.

If that's the case, sold.
damn right! Hello exchange rate :D

Actually the sculpt looks better, much better than the one on the HT T2 Arnold IMO. It is much closer to the movie version. Just use a picture from T2 for compression. I would say the sculpt itself is on par with SS's T2 PF.

The way I see it, the best sculpt with Glasses on is the HT T-800. The T2 PF is excellent just based on sculpt, but the painting is nowhere near as nice as this piece. If I could get this paint on my old PF, I would be golden. Nothing against those who love this piece, I have settled with worse likenesses in the past, I just don't think this one is quite there yet.

This will be bought. Its almost exactly the same overall package as you get with the HT 1/6! Rosebox and endo-arm etc etc. I kinda think the headsculpt is better than the HT one though at this point. Colour me excited. :yess:

The way I see it, the best sculpt with Glasses on is the HT T-800. The T2 PF is excellent just based on sculpt, but the painting is nowhere near as nice as this piece. If I could get this paint on my old PF, I would be golden. Nothing against those who love this piece, I have settled with worse likenesses in the past, I just don't think this one is quite there yet.

It looks good with the glasses on I agree with that but without it there is something lacking at least to me. Also I agree with you on the paint part at the PF T2 Terminator.

Back