ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMGP8987.JPG

IMGP8996.JPG

Enterbay @ 13thACGHK2011

That's pretty impressive. The jacket seems a bit puffy though, especially in the arms. The headsculpt though, wow is that fantastic.

The forehead still seems to be a bit too elongated, but I'd have to compare it to a real Arnold pic from T2 to be sure.

Looks awesome! Depending on price i may or may not buy. What part in the movie is that spray can accessories from? Love that he also comes with the CPU chip. And that Sculpt! Wow! Can't wait to see their Rambo and TDK figures. I bet their Ledger Joker sculpt will look crazy good

OH MY GOD!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!

THIS IS FANTASTIC!!! Soooooo FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

but wait... it's Enterbay.. their Proto always good... but the actual product... damn...

This will likely be my first 1/4 scale figure - and first Terminator figure.

They also got Arnold's build down pretty close. Truncated upper body with the sloped shoulders.

Looks like this is the star figure of Ani-Con I suppose. At least it is the only thing new we have seen since it has gotten quite a remodeling since we last saw him. I'm excited to say the least.

It's definitely looking better but it's still not something I would buy over my Hot Toys version.
Interested in seeing how this all shapes up though!

I just hope it looks this good once it goes into production. I also would love to see what he looks like with his shades on.

A short video of him.

[ame="https://youtu.be/TvGiZIdnn6o"]302 Found[/ame]

Back