ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this is awesome and has a great base I can see selling mine for this. My Enter the Dragon Lee is amazing !

Very impressed by these new pics...

I have so many questions that need answering first though...

-Will production hold up to the proto?

-What will this cost? The average EB 1/6 figure is $250 or so, this being around $500+ then? (ouch)

-How articulated is the body? That pose looks less than natural.

-How are the joints on this newly developed body? New bodies tend to have their problems with joint tightness and fragility.

I agree, but that's not happening...

The BL 1/4 were less than $300... so its possible.

Pretty damn impressive. The forehead still looks a bit odd to me, but better than before. I think if the outfit gets a bit of weathering this piece will be hard to beat.

The BL 1/4 were less than $300... so its possible.

Pretty damn impressive. The forehead still looks a bit odd to me, but better than before. I think if the outfit gets a bit of weathering this piece will be hard to beat.

True, but BL didn't have articulation, accessories or much clothing to speak of. I agree though, this thing looks awesome so far.

You have me worried now:lol. I didn't really want to have to pay top dollar for this figure, But if it turns out as good as the pics were seeing, then it's worth it imo.

This is easily my most anticipated piece and there's a lot of good stuff coming out for me. Dutch PF, Bespin Luke. This outdoes them all for me!

My thinking was 1/6 is 12 inches and 1/1 is full scale which equals 72 inches or 6 feet.
1/6=12inches
1/5=24 inches
1/4=36 inches
1/3=48 inches
1/2=60 inches
1/1=72 inches
:dunno

My thinking was 1/6 is 12 inches and 1/1 is full scale which equals 72 inches or 6 feet.
1/6=12inches
1/5=24 inches
1/4=36 inches
1/3=48 inches
1/2=60 inches
1/1=72 inches
:dunno

:lol:rotfl:lol I can't tell if your being serious or not.

This is easily my most anticipated piece and there's a lot of good stuff coming out for me. Dutch PF, Bespin Luke. This outdoes them all for me!

I agree Platty, Enterbay has done a fantastic job on this!

Back