ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/4, great likeness and articulated!
Wow!
Know nothing about Enterbay but from what i've heard release date and accuracy to the proto version seems an issue.
Hope it wont be the case here.
I'm so sold.

See here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97403

282557_10150263615924585_329989274584_7533579_155114_n.jpg

Ah I see, its still just speculation because others see Tyler Durden in that same image. Could be either to me.

Has it been confirmed that this is indeed a fully articulated 1/4 figure though, which it certainly appears to be, rather than a partially articulated P/F type thing?

Who knows it might remind them of figures they have yet to do and push them back into it. One can only hope. Although I'm feeling really good about this thing from EB. I wonder would they do a 1/4 T-1000 to go with it.

Ah I see, its still just speculation because others see Tyler Durden in that same image. Could be either to me.

Has it been confirmed that this is indeed a fully articulated 1/4 figure though, which it certainly appears to be, rather than a partially articulated P/F type thing?

It's supposedly fully articulated.

I just hope this ends up looking as good as the prototype were seeing. If it does, this may very well be the best Terminator figure to date imo.

I want to see how poseable it is and different angles etc but yeah I agree it could be. I definitely think they tweaked the headsculpt, reduced that huge forehead/hair and maybe made his jaw bigger I dunno, that was another problem I had with the initial shots.

It's supposedly fully articulated.

BreakersRevenge said it was mostly articulated except in the waist/torso area. If I remember correctly he said arms, neck and legs

Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

BreakersRevenge said it was mostly articulated except in the waist/torso area. If I remember correctly he said arms, neck and legs

I think that'll do the job.

:lol C'mon now...you know you will end up with about 3 of them.

:D you know me so well. Nah seriously, not doing it this time. Bad enough on the wallet doing that with the HT ones. I have most of the main 'looks' of the T2 T-800 covered at 1/6 so with this one i'll content myself with just switching out parts and poses every now and then.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

I think that'll do the job.

I have most of the main 'looks' of the T2 T-800 covered at 1/6 so with this one i'll content myself with just switching out parts and poses every now and then.

Well, you do.:panic:

Odd thing for me about this figure is that the head sculpt doesn't bother me; it's the clothes. You'd figure that at this scale getting the right material would be easier than 1/6. One of the things I love about HT's T-800; the clothes look fantastic. On this one, for me, not so much.

Back