ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to mention that Enterbay has a history, at least with the 3 Enterbay figures I have, of having really wonky joints, particularly in the legs and ankles. With this being a figure, I'm really worried that it will be hard to keep it standing up properly.

That's my biggest concern...

When joints are a problem on 1/6 figures, I can only imagine that they're even more prone to problems in this scale. Consider the weight of those massive limbs in this scale...hopefully it's a non-issue.

Don't forget about the coat though. His jacket will probably help keep his arms in the positions you put them in. If anything, he should actually benefit from this scale in comparison to other Enterbay figures. I imagine he will be very balanced too.

Good point about the scale probably helping with balance. But whether the size helps it be more balanced or not, Enterbay should really fix the bodies on their figures. :lecture

hmmmi.jpg

His left leg looks cracked. :lol And the pic on the right shows how important a nicely detailed/painted neck would help this figure. Also shows how awesome the headsculpt is. :drool:

:exactly:

Statue > Figure for me, although I know I'm probably in the minority.

Not to mention that Enterbay has a history, at least with the 3 Enterbay figures I have, of having really wonky joints, particularly in the legs and ankles. With this being a figure, I'm really worried that it will be hard to keep it standing up properly.

I am with you. When I first saw it all I could think of was wow this will be mine ! But that is when I thought it was like my Bruce Lee piece.

Not sure I am willing to pay that for a posable figure in that scale. Most of my non 1/6 pieces are static statues.

Nice albeit been there done that with Hot Toys version.
What I will say is that Enterbay knock out some insane sculpts when they want to. Better than Hot Toys when they're on their game. Paint apps ain't too shabby neither.
Only "gripe" I've got is he looks a little too bulky in his jacket. Other than that, the best version of T2 Arnie you'll see, or of Arnie period.

Enterbay can do better sculpts than Hot Toys, but they can't mass produce nearly as well as Hot Toys, so their figures are almost always worse in the end. Figures by Hot Toys usually end up looking better than their prototypes, rather than worse. I would hope that due to the size and price on this figure, Enterbay will pay close attention to make sure every figure released will be in good shape. We don't want a GoD Arnold.

His left leg looks cracked. :lol

Yeah not sure whats going on with the leg in that shot. Also, a minor gripe, but at 1/4 scale we still can't get chromed endoskeleton parts?

Apart from those, and with a bit of futzing, I think we're onto a real winner here.

Nice, can't wait for this, I already bought my a 1/4 scale Harley Davidson Fatboy

I was gonna make a joke about a 1/4 scale fatboy. Don't tell me there actually is one! Think I'd draw the line at 1/6 though.

Headsculpt looks great.......except...yeah I know :rolleyes2....except for the profile view - something doesn't look quite right about the hair and/or shape of the head IMO. I dunno, hairs too long maybe, curling in too much under his ears :dunno Anyone else?

And the legs still look a bit wonky. Could just be a case of needing futzing or whoever posed it has the leg articulation going the wrong way or something.

I like the headsculpt, but at this scale, the hair should not be plastic. A wig would look more realistic.

Back