ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2hofbz9.jpg

rku7oy.jpg

A wig? Ew.

I was gonna make a joke about a 1/4 scale fatboy. Don't tell me there actually is one! Think I'd draw the line at 1/6 though.

Headsculpt looks great.......except...yeah I know :rolleyes2....except for the profile view - something doesn't look quite right about the hair and/or shape of the head IMO. I dunno, hairs too long maybe, curling in too much under his ears :dunno Anyone else?

And the legs still look a bit wonky. Could just be a case of needing futzing or whoever posed it has the leg articulation going the wrong way or something.

Definitely. Still looks amzing though.

Yeah I don't know about a wig or rooted hair. I wouldn't trust HT with that let alone Enterbay.

Endo-arm looks nice in its detail but its not chrome and its not even painted as well as the HT 1/6 one...so far anyway.

Yeah I don't know about a wig or rooted hair. I wouldn't trust HT with that let alone Enterbay.

Endo-arm looks nice in its detail but its not chrome and its not even painted as well as the HT 1/6 one...so far anyway.

I agree, they could do much better with the endo-arm if they wanted too. This figure is basically a rehash of HT t-800 anyway, in terms of outfit and accessories.

I love the transition from the head to the neck, it looks like a 1 piece headsculpt. Awesome! The sculpt is unreal. Love it.

Hmm. To me the only thing slightly wrong is the jacket looks a bit too thick and puffy - is that your main problem area?

Definitely the jacket. It looks like those plastic imitation jackets. I know it's not real leather and mostlikely plastic, but it shouldn't look like it.

It looks great on all angles except the right side of his face. Nice to see Enterbay stepping up tho. how much is this sucker gonna retail at?

Someone who pre-ordered it at the show said it was $280 USD. And I agree, the head shape does seem sort of odd in some angles, but not nearly as bad as before. The likeness is fantastic regardless.

Someone who pre-ordered it at the show said it was $280 USD. And I agree, the head shape does seem sort of odd in some angles, but not nearly as bad as before. The likeness is fantastic regardless.

$280 is pretty bold when you compare it to the new SSC Jason part3 PF at the same price or cheaper. I want this thing but for $280 it has to be outstanding for me.

I don't understand why this would come with the cpu flask from the first terminator endoskeleton unless Enterbay is providing Cyberdyne police fight accessories. I can understand if the chip is by itself for the deleted reprogramming scene but not the flask.

Back