ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't save the pics from Enterbay's site dammit! Anyway cool new pose at last - one-handed firing of the shotgun. Beats the guitar-playing one they kept it in at the shows.

Its expensive but I can't pass on this, I just can't.

Agreed, a true masterpiece that is going to be hard to pass up :( However, I do wish Enterbay would of made a motorcycle in 1/4 scale to go with Arnie

Damn.

EnterbayTerminator.jpg

EnterbayTerminator2.jpg

If the product people receive looks as good as that then, for me, HT has been beaten, at least in the facial likeness. Not that I'll be selling off my HT figures.

If the product people receive looks as good as that then, for me, HT has been beaten, at least in the facial likeness. Not that I'll be selling off my HT figures.

I never got the HT T-800 T2 so this may be a nice addition to my collection without having duplicates :pray:

This is an easy decision for me as I have no collections of T2.

Ebay T800's are already going for well over $300. I might as well gun for one of these for a little more though heh

Its early days yet and with Enterbay theres even less guarantees than Hot Toys as to what else will be made, if anything, but....wonder will they do a T-1000 to go with this. Couldn't see it being as packed and all-inclusive as what Hot Toys gave us but it seems a logical companion to this version of T-800.

What say y'all? Would you rather Enterbay pipped HT to a BD T-800 or would you prefer if they released a T-1000 galleria version?

Its early days yet and with Enterbay theres even less guarantees than Hot Toys as to what else will be made, if anything, but....wonder will they do a T-1000 to go with this. Couldn't see it being as packed and all-inclusive as what Hot Toys gave us but it seems a logical companion to this version of T-800.

What say y'all? Would you rather Enterbay pipped HT to a BD T-800 or would you prefer if they released a T-1000 galleria version?

If anything, I hope this Enterbay release motivates Hot Toys to make a Battle Damaged T-800 from T2. Maybe a 2 in 1 with Cyberdyne gear/parts to really weed out the competition.

I mean, honestly if Enterbay has more of these planned their prices easily take me out of the game. I know for a fact that a Battle Damaged T-800 from them would be more than $400 too. The amount of things I have preordered for the end of this year and the start of next year collectible wise has nearly doubled from any previous collecting year. $400 a pop for a figure is a bit unreasonable, even if this guy is 1/4 scale and the sculpt easily dethrones the Hot Toys Arnie.

A T-1000? Forget it. I'm T-1000ed out between all the variations I've bought. Would it be nice to have a 1/4 T-800 and a 1/4 T-1000 duking it out on a display? Sure, but all I have to do is look at my 1/6 T-800 and T-1000 army to get the same effect.

So if Enterbay really made a T-1000 as well as a Battle Damaged T-800, you'd buy all three at nearly $1,200+ a-dev? Don't you get hit hard with a customs tax and shipping? I know this isn't all you're buying for the following year either.

Last edited:
If anything, I hope this Enterbay release motivates Hot Toys to make a Battle Damaged T-800 from T2. Maybe a 2 in 1 with Cyberdyne gear/parts to really weed out the competition.

I mean, honestly if Enterbay has more of these planned their prices easily take me out of the game. I know for a fact that a Battle Damaged T-800 from them would be more than $400 too. The amount of things I have preordered for the end of next year and the start of next year collectible wise has nearly doubled from any previous collecting year. $400 a pop for a figure is a bit unreasonable, even if this guy is 1/4 scale and the sculpt easily dethrones the Hot Toys Arnie.

A T-1000? Forget it. I'm T-1000ed out between all the variations I've bought. Would it be nice to have a 1/4 T-800 and a 1/4 T-1000 duking it out on a display? Sure, but all I have to do is look at my 1/6 T-800 and T-1000 army to get the same effect.

So if Enterbay really made a T-1000 as well as a Battle Damaged T-800, you'd buy all three at nearly $1,200+ a-dev? Don't you get hit hard with a customs tax and shipping? I know this isn't all you're buying for the following year either.

It looks nasty when you put it like that but since the releases would be widely spread out it wouldn't seem so bad....well, apart from the fact that yeah, these aren't the only things I'm buying so by the time a BD T-800 and/or T-1000 came out from Enterbay I potentially could be no better off financially than I am right now.
For me shipping is pretty hefty from Toys2 but it evens out by me not having to pay customs with orders from them. With Sideshow and BBTS I do get hit by customs so I'm not looking forward to that when Shadow Predator, Batman/Bruce Wayne, Spiderman and Superman come in. :panic: I'm just going to cross each bridge as I come to it. I may need to cancel some things or put stuff on hold if I can.

I know its nuts but I feel a need to own any poseable T2 figures at each of the 3 main scales. And if the likeness on a T-1000 would be as good as this I just couldn't resist.

EnterBay did a hell of a job with this character, i knew this was going to be something amazing.

t800eb5.jpg

The proportions are just fantastic, this really looks like Arnie. I love my HT figures, but the body makes T2 Arnoold look too big for the film, it really works best on the T1 figure. This is just great looking.

I mean, honestly if Enterbay has more of these planned their prices easily take me out of the game. I know for a fact that a Battle Damaged T-800 from them would be more than $400 too. The amount of things I have preordered for the end of this year and the start of next year collectible wise has nearly doubled from any previous collecting year. $400 a pop for a figure is a bit unreasonable, even if this guy is 1/4 scale and the sculpt easily dethrones the Hot Toys Arnie.

YES! I think HT will get motivated to UP the game and try to outdo this with a BD T 800.
I am very very impressed with this. Enterbay may yet have a chance in this arena of figures, for which I'm delighted!

t800eb5.jpg

The proportions are just fantastic, this really looks like Arnie. I love my HT figures, but the body makes T2 Arnoold look too big for the film, it really works best on the T1 figure. This is just great looking.

Yep, and the sunglasses look more accurate too (IMO because they haven't had to be redesigned to fit the more compacted HT face)

Yep, and the sunglasses look more accurate too (IMO because they haven't had to be redesigned to fit the more compacted HT face)

I really don't have much issue with the face or glasses on the HT figure, the two things on that I'd change are the body proportions and I'd puff his hair a bit more on the sides, from a front on view it's almost like he doesn't have hair which isn't his style in the movie.

OK, I'm really tempted now. Not sure what I'm gonna sell to pay for it or where I'm gonna put it, but that's just awesome looking. Better than the Sideshow PF IMO, due to the articulation, proportions, and sunglasses option. If they do a T1 this way. . .damn.

I really don't have much issue with the face or glasses on the HT figure, the two things on that I'd change are the body proportions and I'd puff his hair a bit more on the sides, from a front on view it's almost like he doesn't have hair which isn't his style in the movie.

Yeah and unfortunately the HT MMS117 doesn't really work on a smaller body because the clothes are tailored for that huge T-800 one and end up being too baggy on the likes of the Royce body. As for the hair I'd have preferred the length and puffiness that NECA have on theirs, I've always thought they got his hair and overall head-shape dead-on perfect. If only it was high-end.

Is that so? Real leather?

according to their website:

'Black Italian sheepskin leather jacket, Italian sheepskin leather pants, belts, authentic leather shoes, black short-sleeved t-shirt and a pair of black sunglasses'

Back