ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome.
They better do.
I'm definitely in for Batman.

Couldn't care less about Joker.

But Batman is a must.

They've got a Begins Bats and Bank Robber Joker planned in 1/4 scale from what it seems bro. They've shown the cowl prototype. Doesn't have Bale's face in it yet though if I remember correctly

I'm definitely down for a 1/4 Batman. I try not to buy anything other than 1/6 but like there T800, Bats will make an impressive stand alone piece.

Do you have to use paypal to order direct from Enterbay? I can't afford to be charged for this immediately.

Yes, and they DO CHARGE you immediately for the order, full payment. Also if you want it shipped with a different service like EMS etc etc you should mail them first so that they can invoice you a total revised cost.

Word of advice. The direct Enterbay packaging IMO was pretty bad. I dont know if they offer a 'pack out' system but my Bruce Lee GoD 3rd Edition came with the normal in a shipper box not even with ONE roll of bubble wrap or anything inside...

I Think im going to bite the bullet and order this one, even though I said I wouldnt :lol It looks too good to pass up. I"ll pre-order from BBTS.

Yes, and they DO CHARGE you immediately for the order, full payment. Also if you want it shipped with a different service like EMS etc etc you should mail them first so that they can invoice you a total revised cost.

Word of advice. The direct Enterbay packaging IMO was pretty bad. I dont know if they offer a 'pack out' system but my Bruce Lee GoD 3rd Edition came with the normal in a shipper box not even with ONE roll of bubble wrap or anything inside...

Could it have been just yours? I haven't seen any other bad GOD packagings though.

That's worrying. The T-800's box looks huge and heavy. They have to find a way to send it without trouble. Hopefully, a friend will send it to me with a proper packaging.

Umm, the figure just disappear from EB's website...

312664_10150318669702557_52274677556_7900208_1645546577_n.jpg

Surprising that for all the detail work on this figure, they had to put on that gigantic functioning zipper, hell, even the HT coat has pretty well scaled zippers.

Back