ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah and unfortunately the HT MMS117 doesn't really work on a smaller body because the clothes are tailored for that huge T-800 one and end up being too baggy on the likes of the Royce body. As for the hair I'd have preferred the length and puffiness that NECA have on theirs, I've always thought they got his hair and overall head-shape dead-on perfect. If only it was high-end.

Yeah, NECA got the T2 poster hair very nicely.

13686551_gal.jpg

Which is exactly why I'm using the NECA head on a padded out Truetype body as my permanent Fatboy rider. If you discount the low-end paintjob and rough skin texture it looks exactly like that poster image.

But anyway, sorry, I know people hate NECA being brought up in high-end figure threads.

according to their website:

'Black Italian sheepskin leather jacket, Italian sheepskin leather pants, belts, authentic leather shoes, black short-sleeved t-shirt and a pair of black sunglasses'

Wow, I'm impressed.

Those promo shots look superb. Can't wait to have this guy, the one handed shot gun pose is going to be mandatory.

I can't save the pics from Enterbay's site dammit! Anyway cool new pose at last - one-handed firing of the shotgun. Beats the guitar-playing one they kept it in at the shows.

Its expensive but I can't pass on this, I just can't.

Use Print Screen! :lecture

Yep, and the sunglasses look more accurate too (IMO because they haven't had to be redesigned to fit the more compacted HT face)

The sunglasses look phenomenal on this figure. It's exactly like the film.

Yea...looking at these photos in full size definitely shows that EB actually knocked this one right out of the park and it 100% beats out HT's :rock

Man this thing is a real beauty! I think I'll have to pass b/c of the price, but it definitely beats the HT one. Now I feel a bit sad when I look at my HT after seeing this. Maybe I won't feel so sad when its released and I look on the FB page and see reports/complaints about 2 left arms or something :lol

Totally beats HT's attempt and though I am slowing down in collecting now unless its Batman, but i am definitely getting this. Too good to pass up.

When u guys say that this beats the HT one, which one? you comparing sculpts or sizes as as you know this is a 1/4 not 1/6.

Can you compare between the 2??

Batman??? :wink1::wink1::wink1:

Dude
You know I am all about Batman.
For the past few years, I have been buying other stuff too that is not Batman. But these days I am going to slow down on other stuff that is not Batman.

I am still full throttle with collecting anything and everything Batman.

But this new T-800 is a definite buy for me. It's way too f#%^ing awesome !!!!

Dude
You know I am all about Batman.
For the past few years, I have been buying other stuff too that is not Batman. But these days I am going to slow down on other stuff that is not Batman.

I am still full throttle with collecting anything and everything Batman.

But this new T-800 is a definite buy for me. It's way too f#%^ing awesome !!!!

Well u never know, EB may have Bats and Jokes planned:wink1:

Back