ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never noticed that before, But yeah that is kind of ridiculous.

Could it have been just yours? I haven't seen any other bad GOD packagings though.

Hmm you have no idea then, there were SO MANY complaints on EB's Facebook from so many chaps who posted pics... main complaint was the outer sleeve had come apart at one corner... etc etc blah blah
lets not get into it. Now if you buy it from HK sellers they will definitely pack it better... EB put the main box in a standard shipper box and mail it... for a trip to India, lightly padded containers like a simple shipper box wont cut the cake...

293492_10150320611704585_329989274584_8048923_350044263_n.jpg

Preorder soon for UK freaks from OSB :wink1:

:hi5:
:yess:

Ill be on holiday from Friday for a week. Just PM me either here or on AVF when you need a shipping address. I know it will probably be a good month or two yet just not sure when you need/want my details.

Thanks.

Arnie's looking great in this EB's 1/4th scale. :clap

That said, I'll pass on this one cause probably this will be expensive considering the size plus they always tend to overprice their products and also it doesn't fit my 1/6th collection. :monkey1

Good luck to those who'll be getting this. This will be a great piece if ever they nailed those proto pics in hand! "wink1:

Cool. I would have fancied a chrome endo-arm at this scale though. Plus there appears to be no grey t-shirt. Well I've got my NECA and HT versions of that scene anyway.

Its rare to see you in here Void. Howdy.

I probably would buy this at 1/6 as I prefer this headsculpt to the HT one and it'd be nice to see if there was some compatibility.. but I'm cool with it being 1/4.

:wave

You should know the primary reason i'm here as to get clues to how good I can expect the Enterbay TDK/Begins 1:4 figures to be :lol :lol :lol

Which is also why I am bummed about those also being in 1:4, I really want to stick to 1:6 but if the TDK stuff is of this quality level, it will be nigh impossible to resist.

Its rare to see you in here Void. Howdy.

I probably would buy this at 1/6 as I prefer this headsculpt to the HT one and it'd be nice to see if there was some compatibility.. but I'm cool with it being 1/4.

I got a bookcase at home and i got my Rocketeer pf at the top, i could easily fit a few more 1/4 pieces up there, I'd love both this t800 and the Heath Joker up there with him!:)

:wave

You should know the primary reason i'm here as to get clues to how good I can expect the Enterbay TDK/Begins 1:4 figures to be :lol :lol :lol

Which is also why I am bummed about those also being in 1:4, I really want to stick to 1:6 but if the TDK stuff is of this quality level, it will be nigh impossible to resist.

Ya just look at the 1/4 joker the Kato and Bobby are making, i can only hope enterbay's look's close to that!:pray:

Actually Bobby/Kato are making a 1/3...

But Adam has been working on a 1/4... :lol

Anyway, don't want to derail this thread. Look fwd to more pics - really hope the production versions can live up to the proto. Especially with the head paint which looks incredible here.

Back