ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:wave

You should know the primary reason i'm here as to get clues to how good I can expect the Enterbay TDK/Begins 1:4 figures to be :lol :lol :lol

Which is also why I am bummed about those also being in 1:4, I really want to stick to 1:6 but if the TDK stuff is of this quality level, it will be nigh impossible to resist.

:lol Ah of course, not branching out into other films then. I envy the discipline.

With Batman I really will just stick to 1/6. My expenditure is too big as it is.

Speaking of Batman do you know of any cheap plastic bodied 1/6 Batman begins/TDK figures that would fit in the Tumbler? I don't want to waste a HT Batman inside it plus the risk of deterioration in the rubber suits.

311170_10150320452092557_52274677556_7912434_2089323392_n.jpg

291877_10150320452357557_52274677556_7912438_1994448589_n.jpg

300572_10150320452647557_52274677556_7912444_528715626_n.jpg

300872_10150320453392557_52274677556_7912460_431487793_n.jpg

Definitely won't be going for the endo-arm reveal look - aswell as the lack of grey t-shirt and the flat paintjob on the arm I don't like the look of the elbow joint.

Face likeness is awesome though with or without sunglasses.

Also I think I'll just take that giant zipper off the coat.

I wonder how a 1/6 HT zipper would look on it. Still I'm just going to remove it completely. Not like he ever zipped up the jacket in the film.

a 1/6 zipper would probably look just right. Thought it might well be something which is addressed for final production - just post about it on their facebook or something.

Maybe a small one like whats on the pocket wouldn't have been functional and thats why they went with a bigger one...but since I doubt anyone will ever display this with the jacket zipped up I don't think we really needed it to be functional.

Well anyway I don't really care, I won't miss it when I take it off. Its just been something to talk about.

Okay, I guess I'm sold.

Real functioning bullets. Check. Foldable arms on the sunglasses. Check. The CPU from the first Terminator. Check. Kick ass, definitive headsculpt check.

The only thing I don't like his how the arms look. They look puffy like he has inflatable garbage bags on his arms, but other than that this is literally perfect. That base also kicks ass.

Bought, bought, bought.

Okay, I guess I'm sold.

Real functioning bullets. Check. Foldable arms on the sunglasses. Check. The CPU from the first Terminator. Check. Kick ass, definitive headsculpt check.

The only thing I don't like his how the arms look. They look puffy like he has inflatable garbage bags on his arms, but other than that this is literally perfect. That base also kicks ass.

Bought, bought, bought.

*Alec Guiness voice* You cannot escape your destiny etc etc

I agree about the arms, the jacket looks a bit puffed out. I'm hoping some futzing will help there. My only gripe other than that is the head shape in profile looks a bit off.

This thing would be great in combo with the HT figure if doing a photo-series. Any pics of the T-800 in combat with the T-1000 in the same shot use the HT figures. Any pics with the T-800 as standalone or face close-ups - use the Enterbay figure. The quality will (hopefully) be so close on both figures that you wouldn't even notice the difference but you'd be benefitting from the better likeness of the Enterbay one and the compatibility with other 1/6 scale figures with the HT.

Real functioning bullets.
:panic: Maybe that's what justifies their $400ish price tag :D

The elbow joint on the exposed Endo arm is hideous. And I'm not usually one to complain about exposed joints.

I also think that bigger zipper is there for utilitarian purposes. They obviously could have given him a better scaled zipper as on his smaller pocket, but chose not to for some reason. I also agree that having a fully functional zipper is pretty pointless, particularly when you sacrifice aesthetics, but. . .whatchagonnado, brother/

The zipper is ridiculous, even more so if they have gone with it so it is functional. He never has the jacket zipped up in the film!!

Back