ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to say this but at $350 or so it is a BARGAIN, all because of HT increasing their msrp on their 1/6 figures of late!!

EB can suck on almost everything, but now it's time to HT suck with their T800 scuplt :lol

EB can suck on almost everything, but now it's time to HT suck with their T800 scuplt :lol

Bet HT execs are around their big conference table now slamming their fists and screaming the chinese equivilant to ****!
EB did good, if only to kick HT in the pants and say you DO have some competition!

Let's not get carried away though

The in hand product has to beat HTs version too, assuming EB can actually manage to release this :lol

They have still some way to go

Let's not get carried away though

The in hand product has to beat HTs version too, assuming EB can actually manage to release this :lol

They have still some way to go

Thought it was out in next 2-3 months if not sooner!?
But I agree production figure has ALOT to live up to!!

EB did good, if only to kick HT in the pants and say you DO have some competition!

While this certainly look's better then the hot toys 1/6 t-800, it's still a completely larger scale so you can't really compare it properly to the 1/6 figure, now if they had made a 1/6 that look's exactly like this then and only then would i consider hot toys t-800 out done.

Like Umair said Enterbay could not beat Hot toys at 1/6 so there trying there hand at 1/4 and from what we have seen so far there off to a great start!

While this certainly look's better then the hot toys 1/6 t-800, it's still a completely larger scale so you can't really compare it properly to the 1/6 figure, now if they had made a 1/6 that look's exactly like this then and only then would i consider hot toys t-800 out done.

Like Umair said Enterbay could not beat Hot toys at 1/6 so there trying there hand at 1/4 and from what we have seen so far there off to a great start!

Exactly- WISE decision- develop 1/4 as a scale that EB will dominate...

Enterbay could not beat Hot toys at 1/6 so there trying there hand at 1/4 and from what we have seen so far there off to a great start!

That doesn't have anything to do with it and that really isn't logical, is it? I mean, if they can make a 1/4 version, then they can make a 1/6 version. The best explanation I've seen is that they don't have the licensing to make 1/6 figures. There's also the fact that Hot Toys has already made one.

Are you familiar with 2-ups? The sculptor usually starts out with a prototype that is twice the size of the final production piece. A 4" figure starts out as a larger prototype a 6" figure starts out as a 12" prototype etc. There's nothing stopping Enterbay from changing the dimensions and size to have their 18", 1/4 T-800 be a 12", 1/6 T-800. They could take this sculpted head, shrink it to Hot Toys size and it would still be better figure than the Hot Toys version. Then competition in that format would be met.

I think they made a big ____ing Terminator to do just that, make a big ____ing Terminator. If it were 1/6, you wouldn't have the chip (it would be too small), the bullets wouldn't function for the rifle and pistols and the arms on the sunglasses wouldn't be foldable.

..add to that there choosing good licenses this time!:joy

Yes- maybe Pirates Jack Sparrow in 1/4 over that 1/6 so so figure they announced??

EB has got to produce the Dark Knight figures as soon as possible to capitalize on this....plus they have to get MUCH larger US distribution for these!

Yes- maybe Pirates Jack Sparrow in 1/4 over that 1/6 so so figure they announced??

EB has got to produce the Dark Knight figures as soon as possible to capitalize on this....plus they have to get MUCH larger US distribution for these!

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Looks very very nice!

Two little nitpicks I would have is the bulk of the leather jacket which looks more like a leather puffer jacket.

The other would be the sculpt/paint job once the glasses are removed. Something seems off around the eye area and the paint looks glossy to me making him look kinda ill :dunno

Something seems off around the eye area and the paint looks glossy to me making him look kinda ill :dunno

Most of there sculpt's photograph weirdly ..i know my t-bag does and Dinolast will tell you the same about his leon, I'm sure the glossy look will be gone when your looking at it with your own eyes ..if your buying it!:D

That doesn't have anything to do with it and that really isn't logical, is it? I mean, if they can make a 1/4 version, then they can make a 1/6 version. The best explanation I've seen is that they don't have the licensing to make 1/6 figures. There's also the fact that Hot Toys has already made one.

Are you familiar with 2-ups? The sculptor usually starts out with a prototype that is twice the size of the final production piece. A 4" figure starts out as a larger prototype a 6" figure starts out as a 12" prototype etc. There's nothing stopping Enterbay from changing the dimensions and size to have their 18", 1/4 T-800 be a 12", 1/6 T-800. They could take this sculpted head, shrink it to Hot Toys size and it would still be better figure than the Hot Toys version. Then competition in that format would be met.

I think they made a big ____ing Terminator to do just that, make a big ____ing Terminator. If it were 1/6, you wouldn't have the chip (it would be too small), the bullets wouldn't function for the rifle and pistols and the arms on the sunglasses wouldn't be foldable.

Amen to that!!!

I'm surprised nobody's noticed that the zipper slider is on the wrong side of the jacket. Call youself Terminator fans, do you? :D I really like what I'm seeing at the moment, I really do - but, my experiences with Enterbay tells me that their final product is never quite as good as the prototypes. Same deal with the quality of the final product. Their Leon figure is a good recent example; bloodshot eyes and accessories that are poorly made and falling apart, etc. As nice as it looks in the pics so far, I'm going to wait till photos and reviews of the final product before I buy.

69464edegw1dlawctwbpyj.jpg

I'm surprised nobody's noticed that the zipper slider is on the wrong side of the jacket. Call youself Terminator fans, do you? :D I really like what I'm seeing at the moment, I really do - but, my experiences with Enterbay tells me that their final product is never quite as good as the prototypes. Same deal with the quality of the final product. Their Leon figure is a good recent example; bloodshot eyes and accessories that are poorly made and falling apart, etc. As nice as it looks in the pics so far, I'm going to wait till photos and reviews of the final product before I buy.

69464edegw1dlawctwbpyj.jpg

Which accessories have broke on the EB Leon? I haven't heard anything..

I don't get why that zipper is so big though. Look at the one on the coat pocket to the right of it in that pic.

I know I noticed that too...it's probably lazy oversight I guess

EB and HT are dependent on zip manufacturers... It was probably the only 2nd smallest size zip that EB can source.

You can take it off and put a dummy zip head in it's place.

Where did you see or hear this from?I have the Leon figure and granted the eyes are a tad on the bloodshot side but the accessories are top notch!Leon being my first Enterbay figure will most definitely not be my last!:wink1:

Does anyone knows if toys2 and bbts charge any cancellation fee?
and will they be up for pp there?

Back