ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone knows if toys2 and bbts charge any cancellation fee?
and will they be up for pp there?

BBTS doesn't, don't know about toys2 - don't toys2 take a NRD? If so, that'd be the cancellation fee. I'd be surprised if BBTS didn't stock it, they've stocked EB stuff in the past.

I'm surprised nobody's noticed that the zipper slider is on the wrong side of the jacket. Call youself Terminator fans, do you? :D I really like what I'm seeing at the moment, I really do - but, my experiences with Enterbay tells me that their final product is never quite as good as the prototypes. Same deal with the quality of the final product. Their Leon figure is a good recent example; bloodshot eyes and accessories that are poorly made and falling apart, etc. As nice as it looks in the pics so far, I'm going to wait till photos and reviews of the final product before I buy.

Yeah thats a slightly worrying point. Leon didn't turn out very well IMO. The likeness is there in the proto but it just got lost in mass production. Hopefully it'll be a different story with T-800 at 1/4 scale and at this time.

Where is this figure not articulated? Looks to me like the neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees and ankles are articulated. What about the waist? Isn't this a fully articulated 1/4 figure then? I thought people were talking about this having only 'limited articulation'?

Where is this figure not articulated? Looks to me like the neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees and ankles are articulated. What about the waist? Isn't this a fully articulated 1/4 figure then? I thought people were talking about this having only 'limited articulation'?

That was speculation way back when it was first announced, based on the articulation level of Bruce Lee, but clearly this is a new product type.

That was speculation way back when it was first announced, based on the articulation level of Bruce Lee, but clearly this is a new product type.

I wish I had never come back to this thread then. A fully articulated T2 Arnie in monster scale will be hard to pass up. This is looking good too. Damn.

I wish I had never come back to this thread then. A fully articulated T2 Arnie in monster scale will be hard to pass up. This is looking good too. Damn.

Get out while you still can. Its too late for most of us but maybe you can save yourself. :wink1:

Get out while you still can. Its too late for most of us but maybe you can save yourself. :wink1:

GOOOOOOO!
23lzayp.gif

I'm really considering selling my HT T2 to help fund this figure. It's just freaking amazing! this pic just really sells it for me

69464edegw1dlawfz5ex0j.jpg

I'm not the biggest Terminator fan, but this figure looks cool. I don't think I'll be buying it though.

If this was John Matrix, then perhaps :D

1/4 scale articulated figures have got my attention now. Curious to see EB's Batman & Joker, & if HT will follow suit, & do 1/4 scale articulated figures :D

Back