ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
69464edegw1dlbt8rlc00j.jpg

Awesome! Thats what I hope all of our figures look like when we finally get them.

I spoke to Bill today regarding release of this figure, this is exactly what he said:

The first slot will start shipment at the end of the month for the special limited edition
Regular Edition will start shipment from Mid October

The figure looks great from the pic's he's shown till now on his weibo... lets hope itll look as good in hand

He even asked what licenses fans are looking at for EB to take up next, or what is very popular...
I suggested Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman... would LOVE EB to take it up in 1:6th!

from what i heard by them on their fb page in response to someone's post, they're considering The Crow (Brandon Lee)

lots of companies have considered the Crow, but because of Neca, they can't get the rights. EB should just stick to 1/4. They have a better shot competing with SS in that market rather then competing with HT at 1/6. Would be cool if we got some D9 figs, especially at 1/4. Do we know what the ES is on these figures yet? I had a change of heart, and I plan on ordering him in the next couple of months. EB can still do a lot more figures just with the Terminator line, would be cool if they tackled some Endos too.

While this certainly look's better then the hot toys 1/6 t-800, it's still a completely larger scale so you can't really compare it properly to the 1/6 figure, now if they had made a 1/6 that look's exactly like this then and only then would i consider hot toys t-800 out done.

Like Umair said Enterbay could not beat Hot toys at 1/6 so there trying there hand at 1/4 and from what we have seen so far there off to a great start!

Not in 1/6, but sculpt wise defenetelly. It is much-much better than HT.

From the price of T-800, get ready to empty your wallets for Ledger and Bale sculpts. :(

Cuz ____ is gonna get real early next year.

This looks pretty nice, if the final product doesn't turn out horrible then I'll pick it up. Its basically the same price as the HT T-800.

Batman, Terminator and Joker on my shelf together will look great! I think EB is onto something with their 1/4 scale.

Back