ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first slot will start shipment at the end of the month for the special limited edition. Regular Edition will start shipment from Mid October.
I googled, but didn't find much info on the 'special limited edition'. What are the extra's in the special edition?

He even asked what licenses fans are looking at for EB to take up next, or what is very popular
1/4 scale Blade, with spring action spikes from the sword handle, working bullets, & light up UV grenades :yess:

Fully articulated 1/4 scale figures has potential :D

I'm not sure where I'd put them, but I want them :lol

if the final product comes out like the prot im all over this might start collecting enterbay 1/4 instead of hts, so this will be out mid october-nov?

Wow, this figure has turned out really really well.

It's very very tempting but I really shouldn't.
If I didn't have my Hot Toys T2 I would definitely be all over this.

I remember seeing a 2nd shotgun in those pics from the toy show as well. He was holding one an one was displayed near him. I wonder if that has something to do with the special edition.

If it is just a case of getting the figure faster however I don't really see the point, other than bragging rights because it is limited.

Just worked it out at £254 shipped if ordered from the entebay website. I'm happy with that.

If the grey t-shirt was an exclusive that would have p!$$ed me right off. I can easily live with not having an extra handgun but the grey t-shirt is essential for an accurate portrayal of the endo-arm scene or any attempt at the Cyberdyne look. I don't require it if I know its not out there but selfishly if I can't have it I don't want anyone to :D

But anyway, no, I heard the exclusive was a handgun.

If the grey t-shirt was an exclusive that would have p!$$ed me right off. I can easily live with not having an extra handgun but the grey t-shirt is essential for an accurate portrayal of the endo-arm scene or any attempt at the Cyberdyne look. I don't require it if I know its not out there but selfishly if I can't have it I don't want anyone to :D

But anyway, no, I heard the exclusive was a handgun.

I suppose this gun from the guard @ the mental hospital.

400px-NickelM1911A1.jpg

so this will be out mid october-nov?

First batch in a few weeks according to Bill (the Enterbay CEO)...With the rest hitting around mid october...So very soon it seems. Imminent release apparently!

Back