ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
everytime I'm about to PO this thing, i read ppls complaints about the QC of either Leon or the latest GOD BL figure...QC seems to be a pretty bad thing with EB

I think their QC problems are pretty limited. Everyone has it here and there.

I have two EB Donnie Yen's and one of the EB Storm Warriors, they're great quality. The sculpts are good but the only hindrance is just their base bodies are not tight enough when there's a ton of costume layers on. People have solved it with replacing it using the Hot Toys TTM bodies.

681f7b7ejw1dleey9vztrj.jpg

This one has got to be the best Arnold portrait ever produced.

I would agree to that. Seems right on the mark to me.

Looks damned good, but a first-time collectible from a company with systematic QC issues in the past makes me worry about pre-ordering.

The good news is that a whole bunch of people will be thinking the same thing, so there'll be plenty of time to check out in-hand pics and reviews before deciding to press the button. I'm pretty excited about this release. I almost certainly won't be buying it, for a number of reasons, but it's a cool development in the hobby and a bold play by EB - I hope it works for them.

$399 - expensive as heck! But, I absolutely must have this. Gonna say goodbye to a few of my Hot Toys figures soon to get additional funds.

681f7b7ejw1dleey9vztrj.jpg

The sculpt and paint looks great in that pic.

I hope the body gets the same treatment as well.

Preorder placed. I will bite the bullet on this as a fan of Arnold.

Now the long wait begins!

teaser shot from Bill? Enlarged version isn't working!
69464edejw1dlf2w9caa3j.jpg

According to one of their engineers, the guns and shotgun are made of metal too or something. :eek:

teaser shot from Bill? Enlarged version isn't working!
69464edejw1dlf2w9caa3j.jpg

According to one of their engineers, the guns and shotgun are made of metal too or something. :eek:

Wow! It looks like an actual picture of Arnold! The guns being made out of metal is also a pretty cool addition.

Wow! It looks like an actual picture of Arnold! The guns being made out of metal is also a pretty cool addition.

Yeah, in addition to the leather components of his costume being made out of real Italian leather, I think we're way past just a 1/4 scale figure. They're going for as many replicated details as they can.

Yeah, in addition to the leather components of his costume being made out of real Italian leather, I think we're way past just a 1/4 scale figure. They're going for as many replicated details as they can.

And im all for it as long as the production pieces look just as good.

They say real shoes too.:hi5:

For those guys who have NEVER had an Enterbay figure before, I can vouch for one thing. Enterbay's clothing and tailoring are MUCH MUCH better quality that Hot Toys... even Enterbay's biggest haters cant deny the fact. Enterbay never cheap out on the clothing...

Back