ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have several Enterbay stuffs, Chen Zhen, Ip Man, Storm Warrior Cloud, and the GOD Bruce Lee which had some QC issues. The costumes are definitely top tier.

I do have the HT Spiderman and Jill Valentine BS which does have good suits as well but they are extremely fragile. For some reason I picked all the fragile stuff from the HT lot to collect coincidentally.

It's not like EB's stuff walks out the door that fast that anyone who wants one won't be able to get one. Seems pretty risky to me POing anything EB - personally I'd wait until the first in-hand pics and reviews were out before dropping 4 fat ones on this. Unless it's a no-fee cancellation PO that is...

Id agree with Lejuan, its 1/4th and very expensive. And I think its their standard issue of 5000 pieces which is actually a LOT! Itll take a good 8/9 months to really 'sell out' maybe even a year :dunno
So I say if you arent sure, wait. See the reviews (from sane people, who dont review parted out stuff) and the pics and hover around the boards for feedback from those who got it already... and then make the final decision.

Im not THAT much of a Terminator fan, and dont even have space for 1/4th... but honestly the pictures of what Im seeing are REALLY making me consider getting it!

The 1/4 scale Bruce Lee statues had great paint apps. Not sure why people are worried about these. The only new territory here for them is the body and if you can make a 1/6 body you can make a 1/4 body.

The 1/4 scale Bruce Lee statues had great paint apps. Not sure why people are worried about these. The only new territory here for them is the body and if you can make a 1/6 body you can make a 1/4 body.

exactly.

does anyone know when this beast will come out? is there an estimated release date?

Hasbro makes a great 3 3/4" body, but a ____ty 12" one. Mattel does a great 6" body, but a ____ty 12" one. So, making a figure well in one scale does not mean you can make a figure well in another scale. And using the same type of material across scales might not work. If HT's figures were up-sized to 1/4 scale, I imagine they would be very fragile, because that plastic was developed and tested over time to work for a smaller scaled figure. I can only assume Enterbay is trying some different things to account for this. Maybe it will work. Maybe it won't. There is no existing track record, so it's a crap shoot if you pre-order. Presumably (hopefully) they won't employ whatever has worked for other 1/4 scale articulated figures out there (i.e., NECA and DST).

It's not like EB's stuff walks out the door that fast that anyone who wants one won't be able to get one. Seems pretty risky to me POing anything EB - personally I'd wait until the first in-hand pics and reviews were out before dropping 4 fat ones on this. Unless it's a no-fee cancellation PO that is...

:exactly:

Besides this is the first time EB will make a 1/4th scale articulated figure. Hope they'll nail it.:pray:

681f7b7ejw1dleey9vztrj.jpg

:horror

Magnificent! :bow

why are they not showing the whole body? pencil neck, flat chest, horrible deltoids biceps looks like ____. hope this is not the final figure. Arnold is a 7 times mr. Olympia he should at least get some decent details on his body specialy chest and arms which is Arnolds best body part.

putting all the effort in the headsculp and clothing is not enough.

So far this figure is looking INCREDIBLE!As for theferds I don't see it but your entitled to your opinion but remember that most people will have this figure fully dressed and as far as what i see he looks AWESOME with all his gear on!I think so anyway!^_^

Body looks right for T2 Arnie, he was pretty slim in T2 compared to most of his movies, that's what's wrong with HT's figure, their body has T1 bulk and by the time you add the jacket he looks too big.

Body looks right for T2 Arnie, he was pretty slim in T2 compared to most of his movies, that's what's wrong with HT's figure, their body has T1 bulk and by the time you add the jacket he looks too big.

:exactly: The body looks just about perfect imo, I just dont like the elbow joints.

Back