ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
teaser shot from Bill? Enlarged version isn't working!
69464edejw1dlf2w9caa3j.jpg

According to one of their engineers, the guns and shotgun are made of metal too or something. :eek:

That, if its the figure and not just a pic of Arnie because I really can't tell, will most certainly be the best likeness on a figure that I have ever seen.

OK I just said the blue bit for dramatic effect, I'm pretty sure its the figure. And Dayum!

Hasbro makes a great 3 3/4" body, but a ____ty 12" one. Mattel does a great 6" body, but a ____ty 12" one. So, making a figure well in one scale does not mean you can make a figure well in another scale. And using the same type of material across scales might not work. If HT's figures were up-sized to 1/4 scale, I imagine they would be very fragile, because that plastic was developed and tested over time to work for a smaller scaled figure. I can only assume Enterbay is trying some different things to account for this. Maybe it will work. Maybe it won't. There is no existing track record, so it's a crap shoot if you pre-order. Presumably (hopefully) they won't employ whatever has worked for other 1/4 scale articulated figures out there (i.e., NECA and DST).

I don't even think you can compare the two things. You're talking about a toy company making toys for kids (despite any older collectors collecting them) meant to withstand a beat down making a larger toy for the same purposes vs. a high end, expensive, put it on your shelf and leave it collectible company employing the same technology at a larger scale. They aren't retards. They understand that there will be weight bearing differences I'm sure. 1/4 articulated bodies in Asian markets have been around for decades. I'm sure they've done research. I wouldn't be surprised if they looked at Obitsu figures for inspiration. Regardless, even with articulation this is a high end, pose it and leave it on your shelf collectible. Articulation gives you pose options, not playing in the backyard with it options. The body is covered with clothes and has a stand, as long as the neck supports the head there's no issue.

The information about the guns being made of metal in them as well was from a microblog entry by Ron at Enterbay. He specifically said that in addition to T-800's jacket and boots being made out of real Italian leather, the weapons have metal components as well.

The information about the guns being made of metal in them as well was from a microblog entry by Ron at Enterbay. He specifically said that in addition to T-800's jacket and boots being made out of real Italian leather, the weapons have metal components as well.

The jacket being made of leather was posted on BBTS site,but nothing was said about the guns made of metal.This would be a great selling point,but it was left out.Official EB's doesn't say anything about it.:impatient:

Do you have a link or something that confirms that ?

Thanks

This figure, as described by Arnold.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdVCfDioTcY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdVCfDioTcY[/ame]

The jacket being made of leather was posted on BBTS site,but nothing was said about the guns made of metal.This would be a great selling point,but it was left out.Official EB's doesn't say anything about it.:impatient:

Do you have a link or something that confirms that ?

Thanks

Here is the exact post from the CEO's microblog

https://weibo.com/1766215390/xoVMYApoq

"The accessories included~ metallic robot arm, metal and wooden made Winchester 1887 shotgun, metal knife, metal pistol, black shades and clips

Here is the exact post from the CEO's microblog

https://weibo.com/1766215390/xoVMYApoq

"The accessories included~ metallic robot arm, metal and wooden made Winchester 1887 shotgun, metal knife, metal pistol, black shades and clips

These are the kinds of details that make a $400 figure like this seem REASONABLE- I'm not joking, either. Could be THE centerpiece of any T2 collection!

That, if its the figure and not just a pic of Arnie because I really can't tell, will most certainly be the best likeness on a figure that I have ever seen.

OK I just said the blue bit for dramatic effect, I'm pretty sure its the figure. And Dayum!

Agreed wholeheartedly! I've seen plenty of amazing work but this takes the cake imo.

Toys2? :impatient:

So this figure will be priced at $400.00 where ever you go ?

It's $400 straight from Enterbay's facilities.

I'm not sure if retailers pay the same amount per unit, they probably pay less for shipping overall and just charge the same.

Eitherway, I don't think we'll get it for too much under $375 to $390 overall.

It's $400 straight from Enterbay's facilities.

I'm not sure if retailers pay the same amount per unit, they probably pay less for shipping overall and just charge the same.

Eitherway, I don't think we'll get it for too much under $375 to $390 overall.

I don't know,but BBTS got it from $400.00 as well.:gah:

Enterbay's is free shipping...Me thinks now...:gah:

Do you know why the different box colors ?

29351528385852829364910.jpg

Do you bother reading the replies you get? :lol It's been posted a hundred times that it's $399.99 (Including shipping) directly from the Enterbay site!

The black box was the exclusive edition available for PO at the HKACG expo (An extra black .45 pistol).

The silver box is the standard edition up for PO now.

Info via: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-4-Enterb...-T800-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Pre-/270821015772

Do you bother reading the replies you get? :lol It's been posted a hundred times that it's $399.99 (Including shipping) directly from the Enterbay site!

The black box was the exclusive edition available for PO at the HKACG expo (An extra black .45 pistol).

The silver box is the standard edition up for PO now.

Info via: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-4-Enterb...-T800-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Pre-/270821015772

Thanks for the reply,yeah it's $400.00 from EB's site but sometimes retailers get them for less.

i like it but can't swing the price.....:monkey2

Well you're paying for the most authentic likeness of Arnold/Real leather/guns made of real wood/metal etc...

Hot Toys Jake Sully is 18" also.No leather/metal etc... and the price is $315.00.

Back