ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i suggested ppl pre order from bbtt instead of enterday even if bbtt doesnt including shipping cuz of enterbay new T&C policy buy at ur own risk, if you you pre order from bbtt and theres defect you can return it

i suggested ppl pre order from bbtt instead of enterday even if bbtt doesnt including shipping cuz of enterbay new T&C policy buy at ur own risk, if you you pre order from bbtt and theres defect you can return it

Yeah I was thinking of that,returning to China ? I don't think so.Even with $11.00 shipping BBTS still better.

Last edited:
Here you go $390 with free shipping!You can't find a better price than that,believe me i checked!The EBAY store is Gotham Customs and the guy is legit.I bought from him in the past and never had a problem.^_^He also will accept just a $100 deposit for the figure and the rest when the figure comes in.Here is the page:https://www.ebay.com/itm/140609417575?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Have you bought pre orders before from him ? What if he dies what happens ? :slap

Well you're paying for the most authentic likeness of Arnold/Real leather/guns made of real wood/metal etc...

Hot Toys Jake Sully is 18" also.No leather/metal etc... and the price is $315.00.

Duke didn't say it wasn't good value for the money, simply that it was too much for his budget. Ain't nuthin' wrong with that.

$400 shipped though - didn't you recently shell out $350 shipped for your last new release from EB? And this one is... is....is....well, bigger.

I think this thread would be better if WEBB would ask more questions.:gah::slap

8t6UX.gif

$400 shipped though - didn't you recently shell out $350 shipped for your last new release from EB? And this one is... is....is....well, bigger.

Honestly more than that... some of these guys got the Beijing Edition which had a t-shirt, jeans, a book and some other stuff as extras. The Price for which without Shipping was $369... so you can do the math what it came to with shipping. And oh add another regular set for Yank along with a couple of extra RM-X bodies... :lol

But I think its more about individual choice/priority, Yank was more into collecting BL then... so dropping over $700 for the GoD release didnt seem much for him.
Honestly I can easily afford this T2 1:4th, dont see anything wrong with the price, Im used to EB prices and Id say this is actually a fair price for this guy considering the scale and EB's pricing. Pretty generous in a way. the Price without shipping I believe is $335 or so...

Only thing is Terminator really isnt THAT important to me and its so big... BUT Ive NOT seen ANYTHING THIS AMAZINGLY COOL :horror in my eyes since Rovojin's David Beckham...

I hope I dont succumb later to in hand pics and end up ordering this bad boy. Will be really difficult 'hiding' it from my parents and girl friend... :pray:

Honestly more than that... some of these guys got the Beijing Edition which had a t-shirt, jeans, a book and some other stuff as extras. The Price for which without Shipping was $369... so you can do the math what it came to with shipping. And oh add another regular set for Yank along with a couple of extra RM-X bodies... :lol

But I think its more about individual choice/priority, Yank was more into collecting BL then... so dropping over $700 for the GoD release didnt seem much for him.
Honestly I can easily afford this T2 1:4th, dont see anything wrong with the price, Im used to EB prices and Id say this is actually a fair price for this guy considering the scale and EB's pricing. Pretty generous in a way. the Price without shipping I believe is $335 or so...

Only thing is Terminator really isnt THAT important to me and its so big... BUT Ive NOT seen ANYTHING THIS AMAZINGLY COOL :horror in my eyes since Rovojin's David Beckham...

I hope I dont succumb later to in hand pics and end up ordering this bad boy. Will be really difficult 'hiding' it from my parents and girl friend... :pray:

You can rest confidently that I will be putting my amateur photography skills to work when I receive mine.

I'm so not going to hide mine, it's going to stand tall and proud ontop of my desk, next to my monitor to protect me from all that lurks in the darkness while I play Diablo III. :D

Back