ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scumbag CEO Bill.
Buys a camera worth a few thousand dollars, but gives us teasers off iPhone's crappy five mega pixel camera. :(
69464edejw1dlhjvyxxrnj.jpg

Guns!
69464edejw1dlhegn9foqj.jpg

Lots of it!
69464edejw1dlhi3j1dxij.jpg

And lots of leather jackets stinking up their offices.
681f7b7ejw1dlhjyf5nrdj.jpg

I like the figure, & the idea of an articulated 1/4 scale figure, but in some pics, the forehead makes me think it's a bit frankensteinish. Other pics I don't notice it as much though.

Wow, it's getting a bit harder to pass on this. Maybe after EB's Batman reveal it'll get easier to pass on this again :D

Arnold's head is kinda like that. I think it's pretty accurate. It might be how he took the pictures too.

I like the figure, & the idea of an articulated 1/4 scale figure, but in some pics, the forehead makes me think it's a bit frankensteinish. Other pics I don't notice it as much though.

terminator2dircut199110.jpg

terminator-2-judgment-day-50.jpg

Terminator_2_023.jpg

Wow, it's getting a bit harder to pass on this. Maybe after EB's Batman reveal it'll get easier to pass on this again :D
Enterbay already has my money.

really love how the guns are real metal and the leather clothing and shoes are well, real leather. this is really a magnificent figure.

Bullet clips can be loaded into the metal guns!

69464edejw1dlhmnfasytj.jpg

*********! Stop using iPhone camera! Bill presents another head sculpt shot

69464edejw1dlho3jgdeij.jpg

681f7b7ejw1dlhnlwdvmxj.jpg

Wow this is an amazing piece. I seriously need to stop looking at this thread because as soon as I talk myself out of not wanting it I see more Pic's to drool over. I really hope they make a T1 T800, I'm really looking forward to seeing there 1/4 Batman to

Ok, those last pictures did it for me. Order it at Toys2:yess:

Seriously...Metal guns, real leather? That, ladies and gentleman, is a high grade collectable figure right there. People in doubt should just buy it. If you ever regret it you can at the VERY LEAST get your money back for this. I never seen a HT or ET collectible decrease in value! The first 1/4 figure from ET people! DO IT!

PS: Only one left at Toys2 :panic: - EDIT: Wow, nevermind it is GONE! Got mine just in time!

This is worth every bit the asking price. If it turns out as good as these pics, I think it could very well be the best collectible i've ever bought and I own Dutch, The T2 T-800 and T-1000, DX Batman, OC bats - all classics.

All the little details like metal weapons, the ability to load bullets, real leather shoes, folding glasses, working winchester will all add up and in hand this thing will feel quality. At least I hope :lol

I wonder if the endo-arm is real metal? :D

Back