ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they immediately go into 1/4 TDK promotion mode after this releases.

:>

What toy fairs or stuff is going on early next year?

Yeah if they can show something TDK related before next summer and release them in the same time frame as the T-800 i'll be good. Jeez and right when Sideshow announces their DC license too. Lets see whatchya got SS.

OK guys--so what's the consensus on pre-ordering this if you're in America? Enterbay, BBTS, and Toys 2?

I haven't ordered from Toys 2 before, though I know others have. If you live in the US, what do you think is the best place to get it if you factor the figure cost, shipping cost, and reliability/reputation of the website selling it?

I would order off Enterbay directly but they charge on order.

I ordered off BBTS, they charge when it ships but there's an extra $12~18 shipping fee.

I have no experience with ordering from Toys2.

So pick your poison. Pay now or later!

SS is doing 1/6 figures or statues and stuff?

I'm not sure if you were referring to my post or not. I was referring to the TDK 1/4 scale EB is planning to do next and Sideshow having a DC license I assume they will hopefully release PF's of both Batman and Joker.

OK guys--so what's the consensus on pre-ordering this if you're in America? Enterbay, BBTS, and Toys 2?

I haven't ordered from Toys 2 before, though I know others have. If you live in the US, what do you think is the best place to get it if you factor the figure cost, shipping cost, and reliability/reputation of the website selling it?

If you live in the States then i'd reccomend BBTS. If you want it WAY faster than BBTS then i'd recommend Toys2 with a higer shipping rate. Toys2 is located in Canada and Canada Post is pretty expensive. Both BBTS and Toys2 ship their products amazingly well and have great customer service.

I'm not sure though but Sideshow may be distributing this as well.

Back