ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The metal gun with loadable bullets takes this over the top! Damn! Now I want a removable cowl 1/4 Batman :yess:

Are you going to get there 1/4 Bats Void? I remember you saying you only collect 1/6 which is like me but if there Batman is of this quality, being a big Bat fan it's going to be hard to say no.

Yeah if it's of this quality I won't be able to resist - it'll just have to go on a bookshelf or something :lol, bats and joker

Not gonna fit in any display cabinet of mine

I presume Toys2 will get more of these. Gonna have to email Eric. ___ks sake one day I don't stay online mindlessly clicking refresh on the gawdamn site!! :lol

So it look like BBTS only place in the US to order this? Talk about lousy distribution...too bad for this looks to be the ultimate figure of them all...

Anything enterbay do T2 / or batman related I'm pretty much in! A 1:4 Dark Knight suit batman will be incredible.

I'm a bit late to the party with this one guys.. :slap
I was aware of it being released.. but I only just now got a chance to look at the official pics!!

FAAARK ME! :horror :horror :horror :thud:

If I didn't already have the sensational HT T2 Arnie, I'd be getting this guy FOR SURE. It's obvious we're entering a new phase in realism yet again with this 1:4 piece. If anyone deserves this kind of collectible.. it's ARNOLD!!! That said - it's pretty similar to the HT figure in terms of specs, but a knock out piece nonetheless..

Well done Enterbay. :clap :clap :clap :clap

I presume Toys2 will get more of these. Gonna have to email Eric. ___ks sake one day I don't stay online mindlessly clicking refresh on the gawdamn site!! :lol

Hey I was thinking of you but you were nowhere to be seen :lol I'm sure Eric will get another 5-10 pieces. I don't even think he started his PO's at 10 figures. It had to be around 6-8.

Anything enterbay do T2 / or batman related I'm pretty much in! A 1:4 Dark Knight suit batman will be incredible.

Damn right! I'm a huge Premium Format fan and already spend $300-$400 per piece. If Sideshow can't compete then i'll be 100% EB in 1/4 scale.

Never had a single piece ouside of 1/6 but depending on the production pieces, I can't wait for this to be my first. :rock

Dude 1/4 scale is beautiful BUT does take up alot of space. I LOVE the bigger pieces and now that we're getting them with EB/HT's quality i'm even more stoked. $400 at first made me hesitant but i'm over it, I see the light :rock

At least with the EB 1/4 scale figures, you can control the space a bit better. PF's suck for space because of their fixed poses and often they're wide stanced making that space as occupied as the vertical. You could tuck this T-800 almost anywhere and not be in the way. I'll be curious to see it next to the Sideshow PF and see if they're the same size and all.

At least with the EB 1/4 scale figures, you can control the space a bit better. PF's suck for space because of their fixed poses and often they're wide stanced making that space as occupied as the vertical. You could tuck this T-800 almost anywhere and not be in the way. I'll be curious to see it next to the Sideshow PF and see if they're the same size and all.

This will prolly look better than the SS PF, thats for sure. If they look like the proto, that is.

Toys2 have more up. Got an order in. Canada shipping has bumped up the price quite a bit unfortunately but I really want the figure.

Put in PO with BBTS., All those on the fence or passing on this now- gonna be a big regret when these are gone- soon. I see this as a jaw dropping knock out in hand- easily running for the best scale figure ever done.
I know it's easy to say $400 alot for one figure but what will secondary market be when it's unavailable??? Production on this can't be great from a smaller company like EB....I see it being produced in smaller runs than a HT figure.

Doubtful, while the Coomodel gear was aimed towards T2 figures, being 1/6, it could be sold for any purpose. There aren't man 1/4 scale figures out there, it's not worthwhile at this point for someone to make accessory sets.

I remember seeing a 1/4 bike on ebay a while ago after the initial shots of the EB 1/4 T-800. Heh

pd355246.jpg

Back