ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
69464edejw1dldyi16olfj.jpg
besides the sculpt being great, the EB body is just perfect for T2 Arnie!

terminator2dircut199110.jpg

After seeing the latest pics I'm really thinking about selling my HT T2 Arnie for this. Just preordered iron monger but it won't come out til next summer plenty time to save.

It's just a stunning figure. I know it's at a bigger scale, but the sculpting and accuracy of the piece is astounding compared to HT attempt...And these are production pieces we're seeing from the looks of things!

Do you think we can wait until we see in hand pics before we buy this or it will be too late?

I really really like this but I am afraid the in hand pics will not look as good as the prototype pics.

I am new to collecting figures (I only own 1 HT figure, Spiderman, so far), I am a statue guy, for statue 1/4 scale is MUCH more impressive than 1/6, I wonder if that will be the same case with the figure.

I have T1 PF on order, I would like to display this with T1 PF. I could not pull a trigger on T2 PF because the body is too damn thin. By judging from the proto pics by far this is the best full figure/statue T2 I have ever seen from any companies.

Do you think we can wait until we see in hand pics before we buy this or it will be too late?

I really really like this but I am afraid the in hand pics will not look as good as the prototype pics.

I am new to collecting figures (I only own 1 HT figure, Spiderman, so far), I am a statue guy, for statue 1/4 scale is MUCH more impressive than 1/6, I wonder if that will be the same case with the figure.

I have T1 PF on order, I would like to display this with T1 PF. I could not pull a trigger on T2 PF because the body is too damn thin. By judging from the proto pics by far this is the best full figure/statue T2 I have ever seen from any companies.

this will be out at the end of the month for the first batch from what i heard and will prob c in hand pics at that time. you can po at bbts now and always cancel before 15days, well thats what im about to do :lol

everytime I'm about to PO this thing, i read ppls complaints about the QC of either Leon or the latest GOD BL figure...QC seems to be a pretty bad thing with EB

everytime I'm about to PO this thing, i read ppls complaints about the QC of either Leon or the latest GOD BL figure...QC seems to be a pretty bad thing with EB

Well My first and only Entberbay figure was the recent Game of Death behind the scenes Bruce Lee figure. I got it from the Authorized Enterbay dealer and even had him check the figure before shipping. Once I got it through the figure had a broken right arm.

So I had to pay shipping to have it sent back etc. Their customer service is pretty good but your basically spinning the wheel. The figure will either turn out great and have QC problems or it will look nothing like the prototype and still have QC problems.

Back