Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Had a look at Enterbays site & the BL2,BL2.5 & BL3 bodies only list 12 points of articulation, they all look pretty good & appear to be fairly poseable so i wouldn't worry about it ( Bauer & Palmer weren't known for their ballet poses anyway !).

true. its not like they would be skipping down the road holding hands to go into the nearest booby bar. ill have to take the gamble and get him to really see. and worst case scenario, i should at least be able to get him into one kick ass pose.

I don't mind the lack of extensive articulation as long as they look good and can do classic poses.

I don't know, that classic standing President pose might be hard to pull off with only 12 POA. :rolleyes:

Jack on the other hand could really use some more POA. He was the action guy and Palmer just sat/stood around and talked on the phone when he wasn't getting shot at or backstabbed.

But a Jonas Blane from the Unit would be a fantastic custom using this head. Pretty much the same hair cut too. Oh, or maybe the All State commerical guy? Now if we could just get a Geico, uh, I mean gecko.

So where are going to be some of the best, most reliable sites to order these figures from?

So where are going to be some of the best, most reliable sites to order these figures from?

If anyone figures this out, please share. I would like to get a great deal on these. I haven't seen them listed at any vendors sites yet.

Just watched the badass premier. I certainly wouldn't mind a Tony Almeida figure to go along with Jack. I'd be more likely to buy him than Palmer.

SnakeDoc

Just watched the badass premier. I certainly wouldn't mind a Tony Almeida figure to go along with Jack. I'd be more likely to buy him than Palmer.

SnakeDoc

Really? With your username I'd have thought you had other plans for a Palmer figure.

Really? With your username I'd have thought you had other plans for a Palmer figure.

I wouldn't mind a Jonas Blaine figure -- if someone produced a good one, that is.

The problem is ... I'm a lousy customizer. I have no artistic talent whatsoever, and lack the patience to learn. Plus, I wouldn't spend $150 on a figure just to rip his head off and then subject that fantastically scuplted and fantastically expensive head to my limited artistic abilities.

I'm actually a bigger fan of 24 than I am of The Unit (though I greatly enjoy both) -- 24 just doesn't come with built-in super-sl.ick screennames like The Unit does (SnakeDoctor, DirtDiver, etc.).

SnakeDoc

Last edited:

First thing I though of when I saw these figures was the fact that you could make a cool 'The Unit' figure (well actually the FIRST thing I thought was "these are photos of the actors... right???") lol

Pics due last week in Jan, released in last week in Feb.

Delay due to licence issues.

These figures better come out. I just watched the Season 7 premiere. And, I am looking forward to seeing these.

Last edited:

These figures better come out. I just watched the Season 7 premiere. And, I am looking forward to seeing these.

100% coming out, just the final stages for licence approval.

I have some contacts in the media and get this, Mr Jack Bauer is in the UK this week and I have emaild my friend to inform her of the fig and try and get her producer to squeeze a question to Mr KS about the Mr JB fig!!

If its in the show, I will post up a link!!

It will be frickkin cool if the question is asked!!

I wouldn't mind a Jonas Blaine figure -- if someone produced a good one, that is.

The problem is ... I'm a lousy customizer. I have no artistic talent whatsoever, and lack the patience to learn. Plus, I wouldn't spend $150 on a figure just to rip his head off and then subject that fantastically scuplted and fantastically expensive head to my limited artistic abilities.

I'm actually a bigger fan of 24 than I am of The Unit (though I greatly enjoy both) -- 24 just doesn't come with built-in super-s^^^^ screennames like The Unit does (SnakeDoctor, DirtDiver, etc.).

SnakeDoc

I understand what you mean. My custom ability is limited as well. But with Jonas you wouldn't need to to any painting. Just find some clothes and guns that you like. You could do anything from the simple "home" look of a black t-shirt or full comando gear or anywhere in between. Heck, the poker episode last week isn't that far off from Palmer.

And yeah, last night's premier has me exciting again for these two figures. Palmer was a serious maybe for because of the amazing likeness, but now he is a must-buy. Even if he just ends up as a Jonas custom.

Back