Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

So do Kiefer's.

Exactly. Kiefer's face is pretty twisted, so overall, I'd say that this figure is looking quite "nice" :lol.

Man, I can't wait to get this!

Just one more thing, though. How limited are the figures by Enterbay, in general? Will the Jack Bauer figure be mass produced, or will its quantity be limited?

Looks good, seems to have a younger Jack look though and the neck seems a bit long to me. Still getting this as soon as preorders go up, he's on my short list for 09'.

I think we're seeing the difference between a prototype paint job and a production paint job.

Does the production version look as good as the proto? No. Does it look better than 99.9% of the production paint jobs out there? Absolutely.

There's a hint of Chase Edmunds in that head sculpt.

I'd have to concur with the ones who expressed disappointment. The first version we saw last year looks better.

Last edited:

Not as jawdropping as the proto but still leaps and bounds over anything I've seen Jack Bauer anywhere else. I'm still up for it.

There's a hint of Chase Edmunds in that head sculpt.

I'd have to concur with the ones who expressed disappointment. The first version we saw last year looks better.

I don't see that at all. :confused:

Well, a fair drop from initial pics. Let's just hope the production standards are high.

Will have to wait on this one.

Am I the only one who thinks he has a touch of giraffe?

Anyways, thought I'd post this too:
dp.jpg

"Stay tuned for our Official pictures of “24″ on 24th January 2009."-Enterbay

Sounds like they will finally release their shots on my birthday, so I can see if it's what I want for a present this year, ha.

Last edited:

i wish he had the jacket/hoodie/messenger bag of death outfit

Patience is a virtue
jb1.jpg

Y.K PARK , our Official Figure artist @ ENTERBAY’s office for internal meeting , paint art development for our up coming “24″ Jack Bauer , David Palmer and Marlon Brando as Godfather. We developed exclusively new techniques with Y.J PARK for the paint job which will be applied in all our “REAL MASTERPIECE” series from now on.

The Figure evolution is now begin.

He look like the evil twin brother of the prototype

We think its all to do with the photo as to me they look the same, maybe some slight changes, the most obvious one is the colour of the photo and maybe his head is at a slight angle on the new photo.

The original photo was the pre-prod sculpt and the new one is the production one, as you all know there are always some slight changes in between!!

The chin is the problem. His face is a little fuller under the chin so this looks like a Nutra System Weight Loss version of him.

It is still an awesome sculpt though.

Yeah, the jawline seems to be throwig off the look, that and the long neck.

It's a shame that it's not quite as good as the proto, but it's still top notch. I'll be buying it unless there's some glaring problems that come up with it otherwise.

I think Jack needs to get out of the interrogation room and get some sun.
The new paint apps make him look like a drug addict.
(Actually Bauer was for awhile one season so maybe it is accurate):joy
The prototype had it just right.
Dont like the choice of hair style in the new pict.

I think Jack needs to get out of the interrogation room and get some sun.
The new paint apps make him look like a drug addict.

So its a Season 3, Bauer then? Does it come with a 1/6 scale heroin kit (syringe, rubber arm band, vials)? Maybe a suspicious, yet voluptuous, blonde daughter?

SnakeDoc

Man, you guys are tough. Way to ^^^^ the fun right out of an announcement.

Kiefer looks exactly the same except for a different paintjob - still an incredible sculpt. The neck does look too long though.

Palmer looks great too!

Man, you guys are tough. Way to ^^^^ the fun right out of an announcement.

Kiefer looks exactly the same except for a different paintjob - still an incredible sculpt. The neck does look too long though.

Palmer looks great too!

I was thinking the same thing. No company is attempting the detail that Enterbay is with the paint apps on this figure. Not even Hot Toys has tried a mottled skin pattern on a figure.

Give 'em a break.

And Palmer looks INCREDIBLE! He's gonna make a killer SnakeDoctor, and that suit will be great for Bruce Wayne or a Transporter custom.

Back