Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Since they've previously said that these are shipping in January, we have to assume these new pics are production. Considering how different the paint job is, I'd be inclined to believe that.

If they are production - I'm pretty happy about it.

This is the RM 1 body as used with the Jet Li figure - add this to the sculpts of Jack or Palmer & even though they're expensive i think they're just about the best overall 1/6th figs ever (providing the latest pics are production shots),
Just glad i've got jack on pre-order !

Since they've previously said that these are shipping in January, we have to assume these new pics are production. Considering how different the paint job is, I'd be inclined to believe that.

If they are production - I'm pretty happy about it.

Same here. Although I am worried that these are just further promo shots and that there will be further decline in quality to 'in hand' level. Will just wait for the pics to show up I guess.

Not too worried about it! As I've already said, I own one of their Bruce Lee and that's probably the best figure in terms of likeness and painting I've ever seen! And that fig is already a few years old. Considering how fast this industry seems to progress, it can only be better (see the progress HT has made over just a few years!)

Hate to break it to you guys but the final product will never look as good. That's Enterbay for you. I was really disappointed at their much touted FOF Bruce Lee. It looks really great from the pics of the 'final' product they posted on their website but the actual thing in hand.....probably that's why it ain't exactly flying off the shelves here or anywhere else for that matter. Collectors just aren't impressed with the actual product.

Got my FOF Bruce the other day. Bruce is FANTASTIC. I don't think Enterbay misled anyone. It actually looks better when you apply closer inspection of the sculpt.

This is the RM 1 body as used with the Jet Li figure - add this to the sculpts of Jack or Palmer & even though they're expensive i think they're just about the best overall 1/6th figs ever (providing the latest pics are production shots),
Just glad i've got jack on pre-order !

If that's the body that will be used, I'm happy with it. The only problem I foresee is that bodies don't take the height into consideration. Jack is 5'9" and Palmer is almost 6'5".

Think your wrong!

I've sold almost 40 units of Fist Of Fury, thats in UK alone, not inc Germany, Italy and France where I've sold around 30, so to say it aint flying off the shelves???

I've had no bad feedback from my customers.
I guess Asian market have different expectation? Just because it is selling well in European country doesn't mean it's selling well everywhere else.

If it is really selling that well all over the world, the 5000 made would have been gone by now but the thing is, you can still order direct from Enterbay. There are shops here that still has it for retail with a free extra body.

Feedback from collectors here are that it's not as good as they hoped. For a first time buyer of Bruce, yes, maybe it's very impressive but for other who have collected Bruce, this has been a disappointment. The best BL so far is still the ETD Bruce.

:horror that's quite a statement. as far as i know these ARE flying off the shelves. and as far as quality, unless you're asking for bruce's (god rest his soul) body to be exhumed and shrunk down, this is the closest you'll get to the real thing. people seem mighty impressed in the FOF thread. i've still to get mine, but if the WOTD and ETD versions are anything to go by, this will be incredible.

these look like final product pics to me, and as darren said, they're quite spectacular for mass produced 1/6 scale figures.
These aren't selling as well as you hoped. Previous BL were all sold out before they even got here. This one you still can buy direct from Enterbay and shops here.

The headsculpt is off. The jaw is too long and the eye a little to big. We have a nick name for his eyes here. We called it Doraemon eyes. (Doraemon is a popular Japanese robot cat characters with huge eyes).

WOTD Bruce has the worse of it. Super huge anime eyes. FoF is smaller but still a little to big. Remember, BL is a chinese, we have small eyes naturally.

The best BL title still belongs to ETD BL.

Honestly, if it was cheaper, I wouldn't have been so critical but because of the premium they have been charging for it, I expected more and Enterbay didn't deliver more.

2008 has been an impressive year for 12 inch, especially from HT TDK line and Enterbay just didn't step up to the game for a figure that have been so secretive and hype. (announced more than a year ago and we didn't actually see an actual pic until less than a month before release).

Got my FOF Bruce the other day. Bruce is FANTASTIC. I don't think Enterbay misled anyone. It actually looks better when you apply closer inspection of the sculpt.

This being your first Bruce of course it looks impressive. But long time Bruce collector find this a disappointment.

I didn't end up getting up but I was the one who dressed him up and pose him for the store display here and I almost ordered based on the pics on Enterbay website but upon seeing the actual product, I could not justify the price anymore.

Enterbay has a history of not delivering on the actual product. Their Jet Li figure (the actual thing looks nothing like their pics), their Jay Chou (head wider than the pics), WOTD BL (huge anime eyes), and now FOF BL (long chin).

For the same reasons above, I do not expect the final product of 24 to look anything like those pics.

This long time Bruce collector doesn't find it to be a disappointment. I'm a long time Enterbay Bruce collector and am extremely happy with my FOF. The premium price on this figure is because of the extra head, three hairstyles, diorama and extra suit. I think it's quite a value for a figure of this quality.

I also don't think you can judge the sales of this figure by standards of any of the other Bruce figures. The edition size is much larger on the FOF than any of their other releases. This is why it's taking longer to sell out.

Lastly, I can't believe you think WOTD is the worst. It's my absolute favorite Enterbay Bruce and one of my favorite pieces in my collection. Well, to each his own, but I think you're being way to hard on Enterbay.

This long time Bruce collector doesn't find it to be a disappointment. I'm a long time Enterbay Bruce collector and am extremely happy with my FOF. The premium price on this figure is because of the extra head, three hairstyles, diorama and extra suit. I think it's quite a value for a figure of this quality.

I also don't think you can judge the sales of this figure by standards of any of the other Bruce figures. The edition size is much larger on the FOF than any of their other releases. This is why it's taking longer to sell out.

Lastly, I can't believe you think WOTD is the worst. It's my absolute favorite Enterbay Bruce and one of my favorite pieces in my collection. Well, to each his own, but I think you're being way to hard on Enterbay.

Definitely, Noisetrigger is finding every opportunity to bash the piece in every way shape and form. It's almost like he works for Enterbays competition.

What you say is indeed true. It is value for money because it is essentially a 2 in 1 figure with loads of extras. That's what I though too in the beginning.

But when I saw the actual thing, the issue at the end of the day was the sculpt just ain't up to the standard I expect these days especially the paint job.

With so many excellent product from 2008, can't blame me for holding Enterbay to a higher standard.

Since you got all the Bruce, just compare the WOTD Bruce with the other Bruce. That Bruce got the biggest eyes of all. Huge anime like eyes. BL doesn't have huge eyes at all. On the contary he has the typical Chinese small eyes.

To me, I felt ETD got it right with expression, chin, eyes, and all. That is one Bruce I wouldn't mind paying more for because they really got that one right.

Definitely, Noisetrigger is finding every opportunity to bash the piece in every way shape and form. It's almost like he works for Enterbays competition.
When you have other much better sculpt out there for cheaper price you can't help but feel that Enterbay dropped the ball on this one.

But nvm, I did took a bunch of pictures of the one I dressed up and posed for the store here and I will post it in the FOF BL thread later tonight.

Since not much people actually have it in hand and with really little pics out there I hope my pics will be able to show you why I think this figure is off the mark.

Hey noisetrigger, I have not got a clue where you are coming from!!:)

I have just had a close inspection of all the BL figures and still dont know what you mean!! I know about Doraemon 'Ding Dong' /anime eyes and I just dont see it!! sorry had to put that in!!

I spoke with Enterbay about remaining stock a few weeks back and they dont have that many left, the preorders before release I was told numbered to 3000, maybe all collectors in KL already have FoF now, thats why you fnd it hard to sell! or you are teling them what you are telling us so they by something else??!!

Waiting to see your pics. . . .

I think mods should move all comments to the FoF thread as its getting way off topic.

OK then back on topic!!

24jb.jpg

https://www.enterbay.com/web/file.php?id=528

Come on guys, tell me you are happy!!

Last edited:

That is looking SWEET!

Please message me re price breaker, I sent you my email addy.

Back