Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Looking forward to the release, but I'm patient. There so much coming out right now that I'm on pre-order for, that it would be nice for some delays here and there.

OK, I'm getting a few PMs now about this figure from members, especially UK members.

Becuase I like this board so much!!! I'm prepared to give a discount to UK Freaks members (with conditions)

Please PM me again with your emails address and I will reply with discount details.

I can give discount to US members but may work out cheaper if you buy from your domestic dealers!!

OK, I'm getting a few PMs now about this figure from members, especially UK members.

Becuase I like this board so much!!! I'm prepared to give a discount to UK Freaks members (with conditions)

Please PM me again with your emails address and I will reply with discount details.

I can give discount to US members but may work out cheaper if you buy from your domestic dealers!!

Do you have any recommendations for Stateside dealers?

Thanks.

SnakeDoc

Do you have any recommendations for Stateside dealers?

Thanks.

SnakeDoc

I only know of Red Planet Toys and Vicking Playground, not sure if they will stock the figure.

I'm waiting for final dimensions and weight from Enterbay so I can get price for shipping to th US, we maybe able to work something out for you guys in the US!

I only know of Red Planet Toys and Vicking Playground, not sure if they will stock the figure.

I'm waiting for final dimensions and weight from Enterbay so I can get price for shipping to th US, we maybe able to work something out for you guys in the US!

That's good to hear, I at the least appreciate the effort. I considered that it may not be for someone in the US' best interest to buy internationally because of the shipping and costs, but I will keep an eye on what you may be able to do for us.

I spoke to Alexei at Viking Playground today (via e-mail) and he will be stocking these and should have them up for order soon. :D

Sorry 16K, I think I did miss your post, Yes you can get from me, PM me your email address and I will update on price with shipping when I get more info from Enterbay.

Patience is a virtue
jb1.jpg

Y.K PARK , our Official Figure artist @ ENTERBAY’s office for internal meeting , paint art development for our up coming “24″ Jack Bauer , David Palmer and Marlon Brando as Godfather. We developed exclusively new techniques with Y.J PARK for the paint job which will be applied in all our “REAL MASTERPIECE” series from now on.

The Figure evolution is now begin.

Patience is a virtue
jb1.jpg

Y.K PARK , our Official Figure artist @ ENTERBAY’s office for internal meeting , paint art development for our up coming “24″ Jack Bauer , David Palmer and Marlon Brando as Godfather. We developed exclusively new techniques with Y.J PARK for the paint job which will be applied in all our “REAL MASTERPIECE” series from now on.

The Figure evolution is now begin.

YUCK! WTF happened to it?

his ears look like dumbo ears from the front..looks like they thinned out the jaw line too

Back