Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Just changed the end number of the picture link and got:

jackni0.jpg

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Those look so much better. Really excited to get the final product now.

Yep, this is awesome. Now Enterbay needs to put these up for pre-order so I can secure them.:monkey5

OK, went to Enterbay and dug up the image - here's a bigger copy:

Those pics look great! I really hope the finished product looks like those.

EXCITED AGAIN!!! Need to order these. If you don't see me in this thread and find out a time or place to do so please PM me! :D

These are the best two head sculpts I've ever seen :bow simply astounding. (with trev's Indy and a couple of Hot Toys sculpts close behind)

but these are just jaw dropping!

And to say a few of you guys freakin out saying its off!!

Spoke with Enterbay today, all on for end of February release, they are closed for a week due to Chinese New Year.

OK, went to Enterbay and dug up the image - here's a bigger copy:

Ok, he looks fan-freaking-tastic here. Maybe it is just the lighting in that first production pic that looked horrible. The eyes looked off there the most to me, but they move right?

Thats one thing I forgot to ask, will ask them on Monday about the eyes.

Also, what is this "skin" technology we keep hearing about? Sounds bad from a long term perspective. It is one thing to be worried about a bat-suit from rotting, but a figure's face?

I've never actually purchased any Enterbay figures, is anywhere reliable in Canada importing them, maybe cheaper than Toys2.net? I could always have it shipped over to NYC, but I'd rather get them to my address here, even if it's a few bucks more.

My wife just said I could get it as an early birthday present. So I need to find somewhere she can order it online and have it shipped to Canada reasonably. Just like Dr. Teng.

I've never actually purchased any Enterbay figures, is anywhere reliable in Canada importing them, maybe cheaper than Toys2.net? I could always have it shipped over to NYC, but I'd rather get them to my address here, even if it's a few bucks more.

My wife just said I could get it as an early birthday present. So I need to find somewhere she can order it online and have it shipped to Canada reasonably. Just like Dr. Teng.

Wish I can help you guys but the shipping from the UK to Canada is going to kill it for you!!!

A few pages back someone emaild Vicking Playground (Official Dealer) and had a reply saying they will get them in.

I have decided I have to at least order two Jacks (if not two Palmers as well (if I can afford to)! I must make a Jack with a hoodie and the man purse of doom- I MUST! Favorite look of his for sure. :D

1232190517_76.jpg

Back