Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

so where can we pre-order Jack from - this thing is too nice to pass by!!!

i have the medi season 5 fig (with man purse of death :lol) and i was all set to sell it MIB. but maybe i can nick the accessories from it at least. noone's going to want to buy that after seeing this beauty.

breaker, did you get my text buddy? count me in for one of these if you have any left.

i have the medi season 5 fig (with man purse of death :lol) and i was all set to sell it MIB. but maybe i can nick the accessories from it at least. noone's going to want to buy that after seeing this beauty.

breaker, did you get my text buddy? count me in for one of these if you have any left.

lol, Bauer has a messenger bag, not a "man purse". Messenger bags have been around for centuries, and they were used by postal workers who delivered mail by horse. The messenger bag existed, before any other type of formal attire for bags (it even predates the briefcase).

Plus, it's not called the "man purse of death", it's the "Jack Pack" :rotfl .

Does anyone know anywhere in the US these figures will be available?

Wow...I agree...these looks very good. I will ask the same question again--where in the US can we get these from? Is it best to buy from Enterbay directly, or from a site? And if so, which site is most reliable, as I've only ordered two TDK figs in regards to collecting, so I'm not up on who's the best/worst to purchase from.

According to Enterbay's web site, these are their dealers in the US and Canada:

This is creepy good...an uber sculpt with uber paint ops.:horror:google
Sadly I dont believe we will get this level on a mass scale as this has to be the proto.
(Picture courtest:ShiGuangYu)

As pointed out above - these are both on the same 12" bodies. Haysbert is 6'4.5" and Sutherland is 5'9" so there's a huge scale discrepancy here. SSC would at least use their short body for Jack. This is one area where HT also falls down - scale. They don't have different height bodies for different characters.

As pointed out above - these are both on the same 12" bodies. Haysbert is 6'4.5" and Sutherland is 5'9" so there's a huge scale discrepancy here. SSC would at least use their short body for Jack. This is one area where HT also falls down - scale. They don't have different height bodies for different characters.

HT has done a better job than any other company coming out with differing sized bodies in both height and mass.
Who in the 1/6th arena has done better?
:confused:

True, I've already shown concern about the height difference. I wish they had come out with different bodies for these. There is almost an 8" difference between the 2.

I think I may only get Jack, because I can't stand him next to a Palmer who's not in the correct scale.

I will get both- I really don't care about the height issue since these both will look absolutely superior to any other 24 figures ever made. As you can tell I am excited. :lol

Are there no USA dealers that look on here??

Enterbay has had the dealer preorders open for about 2/3 weeks and looking at the thread,not one USA dealer has any up for preorder??

I'm almost at my limit with my preorders for UK and Europe!

I plan on ordering directly from Enterbay. The shipping is gonna suck on both of these, but as you mentioned, no one in the US has them up for pre-order. This is how I ordered FOF Bruce and was able to get mine pretty quickly.

The closest retailer that have Jack and Palmer up for pre-order, is Toy Square in Canada, but they're charging $50 above retail!!!

I hope Enterbay doesn't sell out to retailers before they put it up for pre-order, because these are the figs I've been waiting for all year.

HT has done a better job than any other company coming out with differing sized bodies in both height and mass.
Who in the 1/6th arena has done better?
:confused:

Huh? Besides the rubber bodies how have they done that?

Sideshow has done much better with hobbit, armor, short and regular and big boy bodies. HT doesn't even have a short body. Even Dragon has done better than HT in this regard.

Sideshow has done much better with hobbit, armor, short and regular and big boy bodies. HT doesn't even have a short body. Even Dragon has done better than HT in this regard.

HT has the female, skinny and normal body as far as I know. Then the various rubber ones. Sideshow seem to have a few more but aren't these based on the now (or at least should be!) obsolete buck? i hate the prometheus because my indy can't stand up on his own. but i'm sure with a few improvements it'll be a contender. the armour too. the hobbit bodies need work done on those nasty shin parts. i've yet to see a figure without base body problems on sideshow's new generation of bodies. i think they need to focus on the fundamentals before working on new body designs.

i think sideshow and medicom have some drastic work to do on their base bodies in terms of quality (and medi's brittle plastic is just ridiculous) - no range of sizes makes up for poor quality. HT does have a nice range of bodies but only if you're looking at highly specialized stuff like hellboy or arnie. i guess they could do with a short body, but in terms of quality, they have to be the best. enterbay have amazing bodies, but a little more articulation would be cool. not sure about dragon - don't own any of their stuff

Lets take a stroll down 1/6th memory lane shall we....
Engineered Predator specific bodies each with a differing paint scheme.
Engineered individual Cleaner Pred body rather than use previously developed Pred body.
Ivan Drago muscle body made specifically for his character and taller then the rest of the Rocky line.
Rambo specific muscle body with scars on chest and differing body colors to match head sculpt color.
Muscle leg sleeves developed for HT PMC figure,later used to great effect in the Rocky line.
Yet another muscle style body for the forthcoming Dutch figure.
A slim body developed for the forthcoming Michael"freak"Jackson figure.
Robocop body specifically engineered for that figure.
Ironman light up body specifically engineered for that figure.
Alien body specifically developed for that line.
HT doesnt have a child or Hobbit body because they dont have a license that requires it :duh
Does anyone really doubt that HT wouldnt develop or borrow Sideshows (since SS owes them) if they acquired said licenses?
Id also take HTs complaint ratio concerning "loose joints" over Sideshows.

Enjoyed the stroll, lets do it again some time.

Engineered individual Cleaner Pred body rather than use previously developed Pred body.
Ivan Drago muscle body made specifically for his character and taller then the rest of the Rocky line.
Rambo specific muscle body with scars on chest and differing body colors to match head sculpt color.
Muscle leg sleeves developed for HT PMC figure,later used to great effect in the Rocky line.
HT doesnt have a child or Hobbit body because they dont have a license that requires it :duh
Does anyone really doubt that HT wouldnt develop or borrow Sideshows (since SS owes them) if they acquired said licenses?

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Okay, they have the slim body. Still don't have a standard short body which was desperately needed for Jack Sparrow. Davy Jones was a special body, but was too short. Just goes to show they aren't thinking about scale for humans. (Drago doesn't count as a human).

Back