Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Actually, the company with the most type of bodies is actually Medicom. The beauty of the 301 body is the modular design, one base body that can be added with any parts (muscles, legs extensions, etc) to suit the particular character.

Examples of great use of this body is with their RAH Marvel Comic line, their Japanese Superhero line, anime characters line, Dragonball line, and MGS line.

Only weird thing is with such a versatile based body, they sure got a lot of Western based license out of scale. (They Asian characters are perfectly scaled)

I think the problem might be the eyes. If you look at these 2 shots you can see that there is more white on the bottom half of the eye in the new shots. It makes it look like Jack's head is facing down and he is looking up... if you see what I mean.

24jp.jpg
jb1.jpg

It's more noticable if you compare Jack's left eye in both pictures.

Maybe this can be changed with the movable eyes? :confused:

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Don't think so. The eyes are not moveable on this fig (unless they've completely changed their eye moving system!). I think there were several made. I think the one on the left (seen earlier in a hand) is the prototype and the right one the finished product.

Actually, the company with the most type of bodies is actually Medicom. The beauty of the 301 body is the modular design, one base body that can be added with any parts (muscles, legs extensions, etc) to suit the particular character.

Examples of great use of this body is with their RAH Marvel Comic line, their Japanese Superhero line, anime characters line, Dragonball line, and MGS line.

Only weird thing is with such a versatile based body, they sure got a lot of Western based license out of scale. (They Asian characters are perfectly scaled)

yeah, for all the breakage and scale complains that are thrown at RAH301, I still find it to be the most realistic 1/6 body posewise. BTW, Medi also have a really good female body as well.

I must be slow, I can't find where to preorder with any of those dealers.

help???

I just got an email from Eric at Red Planet Toys and he is not going to get these figures and I haven't heard from Viking Playground yet. Where am I going to get Jack from? I am starting to panic. My wife said I could get him for my birthday (I usually don't get to buy high end stuff like this.) and I won't be able to find him anywhere. I have six Bauer figures but I need lucky number seven.

I just got an email from Eric at Red Planet Toys and he is not going to get these figures and I haven't heard from Viking Playground yet. Where am I going to get Jack from? I am starting to panic. My wife said I could get him for my birthday (I usually don't get to buy high end stuff like this.) and I won't be able to find him anywhere. I have six Bauer figures but I need lucky number seven.

Just get it directly from Enterbay. You'll have to pay for shipping from HK, but they have great customer service and you should get it earlier than if you order it stateside.

I ordered my FOF from them and had a great experience.

I thought Joe aka Mista305 was going to get them. Worst case, can't you order directly from Enterbay? There appears to be a store that you can purchas items, but I could be wrong since I have never bought one of their products.

This is a big releases this year an NO ONE in the USA has any up for order??? What is going on!!

I have had alot of people asking if I would sell to the USA/Canada, I have no problem with this but I would rather you get from your domestic dealer.

It will cost you more if you order from me due to shipping.

A 4KG box @ 40x30x30 will cost around £45.00GBP+

Its not that I dont want your business, Its not fair on your domestic dealers that you buy from me, I would suggest you go through Enterbay direct, then again if no one is opening order books for the 24 line in the USA then still PM me!

Please note, the price for shipping of £45.00GBP is the average, I'm not one who charges more for delivery. I charge delivery at cost.

Which six do you have? I have the two McFarlane figures, and I've seen a couple of the "mini-mates" sets. I know there were a couple of cheaper 12" versions available ... but, I'm having trouble getting to 6.

SnakeDoc

Which six do you have? I have the two McFarlane figures, and I've seen a couple of the "mini-mates" sets. I know there were a couple of cheaper 12" versions available ... but, I'm having trouble getting to 6.

SnakeDoc

don't forget there were a few medicom 12" versions too!

I have the three Diamond Select 12" figures and three custom 12" figures( the Echobase Toys headsculpt, The eydyllhands headsculpt, and a recast of the first Medicom figure's head). Those are my six but I desperately need the Enterbay one to make it Lucky Seven. lol.

I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of the customs. I've seen the medicom one's, and wasn't really impressed enough to spend the money. I'll likely get one of these, though -- and probably a Tony Almeida if one ever hits the market. I probably won't get a Palmer, though.

SnakeDoc

I'll post some pics tonight. I have to wait till my daughter gets home from school with her camera. She broke mine then bought her own and I am not allowed to use it. I have some other figures I want to photograph so I will do them all at once. Check the custom section later tonight. Mike.
P.S. The Diamond Select ones (the later two anyway) aren't bad for the money. I got the first one for $14.95 CDN and threw the clothes away and the other two I got for $36.95 CDN and they are actually pretty good. Better headsculpts, decent clothes. The only thing I don't like about them is their tiny feet. But I will swap them out one day. The other puzzling thing is that the third figure comes with a shouting headsculpt and a sniper rifle. Isn't sniping all about being quiet and waiting til the target come along. Oh well, I didn't pose him with the rifle. He currently has two pistols held forward in a rushing headlong into danger pose.

Last edited:
Back