Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

If I could afford it I'd get 1 Jack Bauer and 2 David Palmer figures. I think folks caught up in Jack fever will regret not getting the Dennis Haysbert figure as well, especially when the Snake Doctor bashes start appearing. Not to mention the fans of building custom Heat figures who would undoubtedly be looking for the Haysbert head sculpt to make the getaway car driver. I see the Palmer figure being a highly sought after and elusive figure once the dust settles. $160 might seem like chump change in the future.

You should get 5 ... David Palmer, Jonas Blaine (Snake Doctor), Heat getaway driver, Pedro Cerrano ("Are you trying to tell me that Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?), and the Allstate guy ...

SnakeDoc

yes, i've heard about joe. isn't he setting up his own online shop and he's just started taking orders here on the forums? I was hoping sideshow or a place like that would carry them. we'll see, I need to wait a week or so before I make any decision on this, when's the release date? and is enterbay selling this on there site?

yes, i've heard about joe. isn't he setting up his own online shop and he's just started taking orders here on the forums? I was hoping sideshow or a place like that would carry them. we'll see, I need to wait a week or so before I make any decision on this, when's the release date? and is enterbay selling this on there site?

Joe (mista305) has been in the business for years and has been taking orders here for some time now. Here's his website...

www.hobbyplanetusa.com

Hahaha. . . ha. . . haha. . . hehe . . . heh. That was funny, you were being funny, right??

Yes. That was an attempt at dark humor. I'm glad you found the joke amusing. I have considered selling the idea to a stand-up comic to use in a comedy routine. You've given me confidence that this reality is well within my grasp. Thank you.

You should get 5 ... David Palmer, Jonas Blaine (Snake Doctor), Heat getaway driver, Pedro Cerrano ("Are you trying to tell me that Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?), and the Allstate guy ...

SnakeDoc

If I could afford it I probably would, but I can't. The Dennis Haysbert head is just as incredible as the Kiefer Sutherland. I'd make 2 or 3 Snake Doctors in various outfits. ;) Being a huge fan of The Unit, it would totally be worth it for me.

You know, with a black jacket, this figure would be pretty close to what Jack is currently wearing on 24. I think he has jeans instead of black pants, but really other than that the jacket would make him "modern."

Guys, vikingplayground.com currently has the figure in stock! I just placed my order. :chew

Caved in and ordered the Jack. Hope he ships soon.

Caved in and ordered the Jack. Hope he ships soon.

Man... I didn't even have to cave in. As soon as I saw this figure, the cave crumbled with no chance of me getting out.

Man... I didn't even have to cave in. As soon as I saw this figure, the cave crumbled with no chance of me getting out.

With money being what it is(atleast for me now a days) I hadda think twice about it.

Jack Bauer clearly had himself shrank so he could infiltrate this cloning factory.

lol... I notice the Enterbay employee next to the the figure - it looks as if he's trying very hard to not focus his eyes upon Bauer's nakedness :lol.

By the way, I know that this is off topic, but the new season of 24 is pretty good. It won't surprise me if Christopher Henderson makes a surprise comeback - especially, since Henderson played a significant role in reviving Tony.

Thanks for the spoiler. :rolleyes: :mad:

Spoiler? Common, that show aired two weeks ago - when Bauer made mention of Henderson's plot. You can only say that something is a spoiler, if it's pertaining to leaked information, of an episode that hasn't been aired as yet.

In fact, why weren't you watching this season of 24, in the first place?! You better have a good excuse for us! :maul

Don't have Sky and live in UK. My laptop is not good enough for downloads and I wouldn't know where to even look.

But it's OK, I will forgive you. :D

Back