Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Wow, Onesixthbruce has sold out of Jacks. Looks like people were sold on this figure after seeing the latest pics, Christ i'm so releaved i pre-ordered a couple of weeks ago i was planning on leaving it till later in Feb !:D

So does anyone have a problem with the length of Jack's neck? I wish they gave him a jacket or something, as that's one thing that bothers me.

So does anyone have a problem with the length of Jack's neck? I wish they gave him a jacket or something, as that's one thing that bothers me.
i think certain pics make it look worse, for me it isn't an issue + i'm sure that as always it'll look better in hand than it does in a photo.

Wow, Onesixthbruce has sold out of Jacks. Looks like people were sold on this figure after seeing the latest pics, Christ i'm so releaved i pre-ordered a couple of weeks ago i was planning on leaving it till later in Feb !:D

Enterbay has not opened direct preorders so is not like anyone has missed out yet.

I commented on this earlier, but after watching 24 this week and actually noticing Keifer's neck length - I'm okay with it. He actually does have a long neck.

Enterbay has not opened direct preorders so is not like anyone has missed out yet.

That all depends on where you live & how rich you are, I don't fancy paying for a pre-order/shipping & then the possible import tax when it gets stuck in customs (like my Medi Boba fett from BBTS).

If I could afford it I'd get 1 Jack Bauer and 2 David Palmer figures. I think folks caught up in Jack fever will regret not getting the Dennis Haysbert figure as well, especially when the Snake Doctor bashes start appearing. Not to mention the fans of building custom Heat figures who would undoubtedly be looking for the Haysbert head sculpt to make the getaway car driver. I see the Palmer figure being a highly sought after and elusive figure once the dust settles. $160 might seem like chump change in the future.

I don't know if I can swing both but I am kind of wanting to get Palmer now.:monkey2

what the hell?! when did these go up for preorder?! damn, so is no one stateside selling these? it looks like the only way to get ahold of jack seems to be through ebay now.

what the hell?! when did these go up for preorder?! damn, so is no one stateside selling these? it looks like the only way to get ahold of jack seems to be through ebay now.

I think Joe still has some, or at least he hasn't said he is sold out yet. Check the dealer's section for more info. You just need to email/PM him your name and address.

Has Enterbay stated when more Palmer pics will be shown?

i think there might be some licensing issues going on. most of the stores i called woudlnt carry these figures and when i asked why they wouldnt even say. im guessing fox only lets enterbay sell it in asia or something. sucks to pay shipping from ebay but oh well

i think there might be some licensing issues going on. most of the stores i called woudlnt carry these figures and when i asked why they wouldnt even say. im guessing fox only lets enterbay sell it in asia or something. sucks to pay shipping from ebay but oh well

I get the feeling sometimes that no one reads this thread. Order the figures from Joe. He'll keep the cost and shipping at the least possible. e-mail him at [email protected]. You don't have to pay in advance and you can cancell any time up to shipping time. I have bought from him in the past with no problems

If I could afford it I'd get 1 Jack Bauer and 2 David Palmer figures. I think folks caught up in Jack fever will regret not getting the Dennis Haysbert figure as well, especially when the Snake Doctor bashes start appearing. Not to mention the fans of building custom Heat figures who would undoubtedly be looking for the Haysbert head sculpt to make the getaway car driver.

Hahaha. . . ha. . . haha. . . hehe . . . heh. That was funny, you were being funny, right??

Back