Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Cool, thanks for the clarification, guys.

Now, knowing that the eyes are seperate piece from the HS, I wonder how hard it would be to make movable eye balls ourselves?

I guess that would depend on how brave (and skillful) you are with an Exacto knife and a rotary tool. Ironically, I imagine Mr. Bauer would be pretty skillful...
I am not that brave.:eek::lol

Cool, thanks for the clarification, guys.

Now, knowing that the eyes are seperate piece from the HS, I wonder how hard it would be to make movable eye balls ourselves?

From the pics i've seen of the Enterbay figures that use the "moveable eyes" technology i'd say it's going to be nearly impossible with Bauer/Palmer without running the risk of damaging the heads beyond repair.
From what i've seen of the Bruce lee figures their hair sculpt is a seperate piece that lifts off to reveal the socket that holds the eyes, I imagine that the only way to get inside with the Bauer/Palmer heads would be from the base of the neck (so basically there's no way - unless the head is hollow, & you have fingers like matchsticks !).

I am all set and waiting for these now. Feels good to have something to really look forward to. :D

Any idea on when Enterbay is going to release some additional pics for their Palmer figure?

Wow, those are the first time I've seen full body shots of Palmer. Looks great. Don't know why they aren't on the Enterbay site. I've been checking daily and they're never posted.

I don't see any pics with him and Jack :confused:

no, there isn't one. Its the way palmer looks that gives me the impression he's taller. something about him looks a bit stretched in some places. So far outta the 2 I think Jack turn out better, but palmer looks good anyways.

I'm not convinced until I see pics of them side by side. I would be highly disapointed in Enterbay if Palmer isn't taller. If they pride themselves on high quality, detailed figures, there is no excuse for nearly a foot difference between actors not being represented in the figures.

I'm not convinced until I see pics of them side by side. I would be highly disapointed in Enterbay if Palmer isn't taller. If they pride themselves on high quality, detailed figures, there is no excuse for nearly a foot difference between actors not being represented in the figures.
I guess you're easily disappointed and are not very happy with Hot Toys either.

Spoke with Enterbay just now, can confirm that Palmer in 0.5cm taller than Bauer

Spoke with Enterbay just now, can confirm that Palmer in 0.5cm taller than Bauer

Hmm, not enough. Kief is 5'9" and Haysbert is 6'4" - that's 7" or .85" difference in 1/6. 1/2 a centimeter is about .20". Needs to be about 2 centimeters difference in height.

Maybe put Palmer in some shoes that Rod Stuart wears when he stands next to his tall blonde wife!!:D

Does it matter that much ?, these two are both exellent (Palmers tailor needs a punch in the face though), I think that making any negative comment about an "incorrect" difference in height between the two figures is nit-picking, I appreciate detail - but the quality of the sculpts is enough to make me see these are special compared to most, even if they are almost the same height.

JUST HURRY UP AN RELEASE THE DAMN THINGS !

Does it matter that much ?, these two are both exellent (Palmers tailor needs a punch in the face though), I think that making any negative comment about an "incorrect" difference in height between the two figures is nit-picking, I appreciate detail - but the quality of the sculpts is enough to make me see these are special compared to most, even if they are almost the same height.

JUST HURRY UP AN RELEASE THE DAMN THINGS !

I agree with u on the palmer suit, Enterbay is usually top notch on tailoring.

Hmm, not enough. Kief is 5'9" and Haysbert is 6'4" - that's 7" or .85" difference in 1/6. 1/2 a centimeter is about .20". Needs to be about 2 centimeters difference in height.

0-5 cm X 6 = 3cm. 3cm is nearly an inch and a 1/4

This revelation ought to make Buttmunch happy with Enterbay and, sadly, disgruntled with Hot Toys. Nevermind, as things change, each company will strive to make their product better in every way. We are all winnah's. WINNA'S.

Back