Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Don't have Sky and live in UK. My laptop is not good enough for downloads and I wouldn't know where to even look.

But it's OK, I will forgive you. :D

Not a good enough excuse. A true 24 fan would find a way to watch. I know I did when I was catching up a few years ago. Did the same with Lost. Huddled around a computer for hours on end watching and downloading episodes. If there is a will, there is a way.

And I'm sorry, but like stated above, its not a spoiler if it is just speculation. Plus anything that has already aired in the US should be considered fair game. It is our TV show afterall.

End rant. :p

Not a good enough excuse. A true 24 fan would find a way to watch. I know I did when I was catching up a few years ago. Did the same with Lost. Huddled around a computer for hours on end watching and downloading episodes. If there is a will, there is a way.
Errr.....no. The fact you are sooooo desp to watch asap and that I won't will settle for computer quality does not make you anymore a truer fan of 24 than I am. Not a good enough excuse.

And I'm sorry
Well that's a good start anyway. :D

but like stated above, its not a spoiler if it is just speculation.
Didn't mean the speculation aspect, the fact that he has pointed out Tony is alive. Just felt it would have been courteous to put a warning. Just as your opinion differs does not make you right.

It is our TV show afterall.
Well, if it's like that, GIVE US BACK THE ^^^^ING OFFICE AND STOP SAYING YOUR VERSION IS FUNNY! (not directed at you personally)

end comeback. :D

:lol

To be fair, there was a TV commerical OVER a year ago (from the UK I might add) that revealed Tony coming back, and again at this year's SDCC, and in every 24 ad on TV this year. It is far from a spoiler.

I think we will have to agree to disagree on the Office though. I tried the British on and thought it was terrible, but I love the USA version.

The rest of my family though is addicted to MI-5, but I can't stand it. I laugh when they have to wait for guns to arrive :lol But they are in your position. They can't wait to see the next season, which is old new for you guys by the time it is released here.

I have to admit I do like Top Gear, even though I'm not a car nut. And at least with that there really isn't anything to spoil.

Anyway, did we ever find out of these two figures are getting the movable eye treatment?

I have to admit I do like Top Gear, even though I'm not a car nut. And at least with that there really isn't anything to spoil.
It's about CARS?!?!? You ^^^^er!! :lol

Anyway, did we ever find out of these two figures are getting the movable eye treatment?
I'm 99% certain they don't.

That is too bad. The only thing that looks off on Jack from the Proto pics (to me at least) are the eyes. I was hoping if they could move that might solve the problem.

Hey does anybody know where i could get a tony almeida head sculpt (new season)?

thx

Hey does anybody know where i could get a tony almeida head sculpt (new season)?

thx

Odds are good enterbay will do Tony if they carry on the 24 line past Plamer and Jack.

Um... care to translate that site?

sorry, shoulda mention I was refering to the last post (please scrolldown) where there is a photo of both jack and palmer HS without the eyes. I am a bit confused with the:

"we applied glued “insert Ball-eye” without parting away the hairpiece where more precious technology was required"

not really sure what the hell EB is talking about? :confused:

I think they're saying that they inserted separate eyes instead of sculpting them into the head; in the same way you might insert glass eyes into a 1:1 bust instead of sculpting them in. They're not poseable, but they can sometimes create a more realistic effect.

At least I think that's what they were trying to say:D

sorry, shoulda mention I was refering to the last post (please scrolldown) where there is a photo of both jack and palmer HS without the eyes. I am a bit confused with the:

"we applied glued “insert Ball-eye” without parting away the hairpiece where more precious technology was required"

not really sure what the hell EB is talking about? :confused:

If I'm not mistaken it has been stated that these figures will not have the moveable eyes and that it's a key factor in keeping the cost down.
I think what they're saying there is that they just glued the eyes in place instead of the removeable hair and adjustable eyes that the more expensive figures have. Precious meaning expensive I'm guessing.

I got ansy for a Jack (got one on order) so I opened my Medicom Jack that has been packed away for a while, he is standing next to my HT Jokers and Subway Jack and he looks so out of place I want to put him back in. Can't wait to get the EnterBay Jack!

That's encouraging. Even if they aren't movable, the separate eyes will make them look more realistic.

And it looks like they go on sale Feb. 24th! I assume that's what "Product will release from 24th Feb 2009" means, rather than it will ship on that date.

Regarding the pics of those "eyeless heads", i'd hazard a guess that those are production heads & not protos as they don't look quite as perfect as some of the earlier pictures that were released, i think Enterbays use of seperate eyes is fantastic - I don't care if they're glued in place as long as they look good !.
And don't these figures also use the new "skin" technology ?, Enterbay look to be raising the bar for 1/6th figures to a new height, now just hurry up & release them, i'm fed up waiting & want that Bauer figure in hand !

Has any one found out if any US vendors will be carrying these yet? Vikings Playground sold out of them faster than I heard they had them.

Has any one found out if any US vendors will be carrying these yet? Vikings Playground sold out of them faster than I heard they had them.

I just PO from them 2 days ago so they got some extra to sell.

I think they're saying that they inserted separate eyes instead of sculpting them into the head; in the same way you might insert glass eyes into a 1:1 bust instead of sculpting them in. They're not poseable, but they can sometimes create a more realistic effect.

At least I think that's what they were trying to say:D

If I'm not mistaken it has been stated that these figures will not have the moveable eyes and that it's a key factor in keeping the cost down.
I think what they're saying there is that they just glued the eyes in place instead of the removeable hair and adjustable eyes that the more expensive figures have. Precious meaning expensive I'm guessing.

Cool, thanks for the clarification, guys.

Now, knowing that the eyes are seperate piece from the HS, I wonder how hard it would be to make movable eye balls ourselves?

Back