Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

I'm sure they will produce more Jack than Palmer. He's the main character, so I can imagine everyone will want him.

I'm sure they will produce more Jack than Palmer. He's the main character, so I can imagine everyone will want him.

Well, this concerns me a little. If Enterbay decides to increase production on the Bauer figure, I hope that they won't cut back on good quality and control (in order to reduce their produciton costs).

The photos of Bauer on Enterbay's site look amazing, and I hope that our figures will look like that also.

Man... I'll have to hold off my purchase of the Palmer figure. I wonder if Jack is also limited to 1500.

Edit: Can anyone tell me if Enterbay numbers their limited figures individually? Sure, the 24 figures will come with certificates of authenticity - but that really doesn't explain anything, as to whether the figures will be numbered.

Obviously, there'll be more Jacks! And on the Bruce Lees, there is a plate with individual numbers inserted in the buttocks! :D

I know this is a small point that doesn't have any real impact on the figures themselves but on the Enterbay site it describes that Jack will come in "2009 New exclusively developed & designed packaging box set", what are Enterbays boxes/packaging like when compared to (lets say) the way Sideshow Star Wars figure is packaged ?

Man... I'll have to hold off my purchase of the Palmer figure. I wonder if Jack is also limited to 1500.

Edit: Can anyone tell me if Enterbay numbers their limited figures individually? Sure, the 24 figures will come with certificates of authenticity - but that really doesn't explain anything, as to whether the figures will be numbered.

Trouble with that is,everybodies going to think they ve got number 24
:rotfl

I know this is a small point that doesn't have any real impact on the figures themselves but on the Enterbay site it describes that Jack will come in "2009 New exclusively developed & designed packaging box set", what are Enterbays boxes/packaging like when compared to (lets say) the way Sideshow Star Wars figure is packaged ?

Enterbay's packaging is the dogs balls!!

eg Open up the Jet Li fig and he's on the throne!
jetli02.jpg

Revolving door on Enter the Dragon
A_BOX.jpg

jetli02.jpg

Revolving door on Enter the Dragon
A_BOX.jpg

When were those 2 released? Here in the US they still say on pre-order at the vendors Websites.

jetli02.jpg

:eek That's Fantastic ! Enterbay really do put some effort in to every single aspect of their releases, Just another reason to be happily awaiting Bauers release :banana

Seems like too much space for a figure to take up though. I'm sure shipping cost would be much lower if they packaged the figure in a neutral pose.

I think the new boxes will be more classic looking. The price point of these figures is inferior to their previous lines, so they will probably resort to classic boxes like HT. But of course, this is just my opinion and they may yet surprise us again will a whole new concept.
I really enjoyed their "way of the Dragon" BL. When you open the box, it's not just a box but a diorama that looks like a wall and a stone pillat from the colloseum! :D

I'm not much for boxes myself, I just crack them open to get to the figure inside and normally don't even keep them.

Seems like too much space for a figure to take up though. I'm sure shipping cost would be much lower if they packaged the figure in a neutral pose.

In all honestly i doubt it'd make a huge difference to the weight, the "throne" is probably no more than a moulded polycarbonate tray that weighs no more than the usual plastic tray/cover in a Hot toys box & the Enterbay box can't way a hell of a lot more than a Hot toys case (they are quite big).

In all honestly i doubt it'd make a huge difference to the weight, the "throne" is probably no more than a moulded polycarbonate tray that weighs no more than the usual plastic tray/cover in a Hot toys box & the Enterbay box can't way a hell of a lot more than a Hot toys case (they are quite big).

I'm not sure about the UK:confused:, but I know in the US the dimension size matters towards cost. If a box is just a few inches larger in one of the dimensions, it can make a huge difference in the cost of shipping.

I'm not sure about the UK:confused:, but I know in the US the dimension size matters towards cost. If a box is just a few inches larger in one of the dimensions, it can make a huge difference in the cost of shipping.

Judging by everything i've seen so far paying for shipping would be worth it to get one of these !

Shipping in the UK depends mainly upon weight and not size...especially when using parcelforce (a parcel company!) :duff

Yeah, I'm more excited for Palmer, as well.

Question. Will these be in scale with Hot Toys 1/6th scale figures?

Back