Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Mate, my knees are killing me as had to kneel down to tape all packaging!!

Should get most Freaks orders out 2moro, Manji has collected his earlier and I think he was overwhelmed!! So was I when I opend the boxes!!!

Seems weird that after many months looking a Proto & production pics the wait will be over for most of this weekend - & you can take a break (until the next big release !).
A review of either Jack,Palmer or both by the first freak to get them in hand (if they can drag themselves away from their new toys) would be cool.

Think Manji is the 1st person in UK to have the Bauer and Palmers!!

Besides me, but I dont count!!!

yup ill get it done as soon as i get it!!! my youtube is colectamania. same on the freaks board just with one L

Hi Guys

Just picked my Jack Bauer & David Palmer up from Breakersrevenge!!!

Yes Breaker was right i was completely overwhelmed!!!! They are both amazing!!! Best 1/6 figures on the market at this price without a doubt.

Where do i start! The head sculpts are perfect, the skin tones remind me of my Blade of the Immortal Manji bearing in mind this is a hand made 1 of 30 and cost me a fortune. The skin tones for mass produced figures like this is exceptional!!!! The outfits are A1 i just can not speak highly enough of these two figures. Enterbay rock!!!

Will hope to get some pics up in the morning.

WaiMan your a star!! Thank you for allowing me to come over and pick these figures up, and thank you for putting up with my constant pestering you over the past 3 weeks as to when they were both arriving.

ps don't worry about the fish and chips! I will hope to shortly come over and visit with you and talk some more without having to rush off

Thank you again for all you have done WaiMan

Hi Guys

Just picked my Jack Bauer & David Palmer up from Breakersrevenge!!!

Yes Breaker was right i was completely overwhelmed!!!! They are both amazing!!! Best 1/6 figures on the market at this price without a doubt.

Where do i start! The head sculpts are perfect, the skin tones remind me of my Blade of the Immortal Manji bearing in mind this is a hand made 1 of 30 and cost me a fortune. The skin tones for mass produced figures like this is exceptional!!!! The outfits are A1 i just can not speak highly enough of these two figures. Enterbay rock!!!

Will hope to get some pics up in the morning.

WaiMan your a star!! Thank you for allowing me to come over and pick these figures up, and thank you for putting up with my constant pestering you over the past 3 weeks as to when they were both arriving.

ps don't worry about the fish and chips! I will hope to shortly come over and visit with you and talk some more without having to rush off

Thank you again for all you have done WaiMan

It's great to hear the first Brit (WaiMan said he didn't count :D) to get the figures in hand is bowled over by them, pretty much every single pic posted over all the differnt forums out there have made these figures look great & we all know that everything looks better in hand than on film.
What are the bodies like, is the articulation good + can they stand unaided ? if not i may try to swap with one of my True Types.

Last edited:

So excited, thanks for the reaction details Manji and congrats!!

I have the week off work next week, so I will be going picture crazy and have a YouTube video up asap as usual.

What are the bodies like, is the articulation good + can they stand unaided ? if not i may try to swap with one of my True Types.

if I remember correctly it EB's RM-2. (i could be wrong) From picture its smaller than a TT, and that's fine because bauer is not a big guy. If you want to swap to a TT perhaps should wait till HT release their slimmer body.

Viking Playground is still waiting for their shipment. Hopefully, they get the figures soon :(

I just placed my order through Alter Ego Comics -- $159.99 + $10 shipping. Best price I've seen stateside. The website says expected delivery is in April -- hoping its a bit earlier since Enterbay is shipping out now ... but I can wait a few extra days to save $20-$40.

Patience is a virtue.

SnakeDoc

I just placed my order through Alter Ego Comics -- $159.99 + $10 shipping. Best price I've seen stateside. The website says expected delivery is in April -- hoping its a bit earlier since Enterbay is shipping out now ... but I can wait a few extra days to save $20-$40.

Patience is a virtue.

SnakeDoc

I WANT IT NOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!! :monkey4 lol

Patience is a virtue.

SnakeDoc

Joe's are $155 each when you order both of them. But if you aren't, then his are $160 each as well. But hey, $10 bucks saved pretty much covers the shipping!

Joe's are $155 each when you order both of them. But if you aren't, then his are $160 each as well. But hey, $10 bucks saved pretty much covers the shipping!

Nah -- I just got the Bauer. I passed on the Palmer. I couldn't see paying $150 for a guy that sits at a desk and talks on the phone. Hell -- I do that. I do understand the draw for a Jonas Blaine custom, but, I cannot, in good conscience, subject a $150 figure to my highly questionable artistic skills.

I may jump back in if they market a Tony Almeida, though.

SnakeDoc

Nah -- I just got the Bauer. I passed on the Palmer. I couldn't see paying $150 for a guy that sits at a desk and talks on the phone. Hell -- I do that. I do understand the draw for a Jonas Blaine custom, but, I cannot, in good conscience, subject a $150 figure to my highly questionable artistic skills.

I may jump back in if they market a Tony Almeida, though.

SnakeDoc

Coming from you, I'm shocked. To be fair, Jonas would be an easy custom from an artistic standpoint. All you need are clothes and weapons for him. You don't need to paint or create anything. I'm sure there is some military stuff out there close enough to work.

If these weren't so freaking much, I'd buy a second Palmer to make a Jonas. But if anyone sees a good deal on his head/body, let me know!

Coming from you, I'm shocked. To be fair, Jonas would be an easy custom from an artistic standpoint. All you need are clothes and weapons for him. You don't need to paint or create anything. I'm sure there is some military stuff out there close enough to work.

If these weren't so freaking much, I'd buy a second Palmer to make a Jonas. But if anyone sees a good deal on his head/body, let me know!

There is one posted on toy world:

Back