Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

I'm sure he's getting his this week, but what's weird is BBTS got theirs already and vikingplayground is an official dealer, how's that work? :huh

I think it goes on who makes the preorders 1st, Asian dealers got all the 1st wave of figs as most ordered when 24 announced. I ordered not long after.

I'm thinking about selling my hot toys dark knight original suit for a eb Bauer don't know if should or not......hmm

DO NOT......I repeat...DO NOT do that man. You will regret it. Find another way, I implore you.

for anyone who is interested in mod their EB jack into season 5 jack, hobby japan has medicom jack on sale right now, still seems a bit pricy if all you really want are the cloth. perhaps the rest can be parted out.

https://www.hlj.com/product/MEDRAH-305

Has anyone here used this site before?

I'm thinking about selling my hot toys dark knight original suit for a eb Bauer don't know if should or not......hmm

I buy figures after what they represent...not how good they look,but thats just me,i never buy figures that represents movies/tv series i dont care about.

Original Suit bats is one hell of a nice figure,i wouldnt let it go if youre a fan.

I buy figures after what they represent...not how good they look,but thats just me,i never buy figures that represents movies/tv series i dont care about.

I'm exactly the same...which is how I am not completely broke at least. :) They still have to look good though,, which is why the new Medi Snake is a PASS!

:clapWOO GOT A EMAIL AND CALL FROM BREAKER TODAY!! ITS DISPATCH WILL BE HERE MONDAY BEFORE 1PM WOOOOOOT!! I WISH THERE WAS POST ON SUNDAY :-( I think breaker needs a huge round of applause!! woot for breaker!!!!!!!

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

He has been real busy to keep us infromed and happy :)

I'm exactly the same...which is how I am not completely broke at least. :) They still have to look good though,, which is why the new Medi Snake is a PASS!

Another example why i buy the Medi Snakes over other great pruducts,they look very cheap,and the quality is poor but is representing my favourite game MGS3.

Iron Man was my first exception though,just because of the extremly cool light up feature.

Another example why i buy the Medi Snakes over other great pruducts,they look very cheap,and the quality is poor but is representing my favourite game MGS3.

Iron Man was my first exception though,just because of the extremly cool light up feature.

You definitely have the best MGS figure collection that I've ever seen. While I'm a fan of Metal Gear, I'm also a HUGE fan of Jack Bauer and 24. So, I absolutely had to get the Jack Bauer figure.

In fact, if you're a fan of Metal Gear, there's really no reason why you wouldn't like 24. The two series have similar themes (but, of course, 24 is way more realistic).

Hopefully these figures will be shipping to the states soon.

He WORKS for me now. . . . . . . . . .!!

photo1-4.jpg

I normally buy a figure based on the following reasons:

1. Because i'm interested in the subject matter (be that TV,Movie,Video game,etc).

2. The figure looks good & is worth the purchase !, even though i love 24 i could never be bothered to buy the Medi versions of Bauer because i thought they looked terrible considering how much they cost, thats why i'm almost ready to stop buying Sideshow's Star wars line as i feel the Quality is inferior when weighed against the price.

He WORKS for me now. . . . . . . . . .!!

photo1-4.jpg

Great pics, looks ace there!

CANNOT WAIT MCUH LONGER!!! :google

beep boop, beep boop, beep boop, beep boop, beep boop, beep boop, beep boop, beep boop, beep boop, beep boop, beep boop, beep boop, beep boop

Great pics, looks ace there!

CANNOT WAIT MCUH LONGER!!! :google

beep boop, beep boop, beep boop, beep boop, beep boop, beep boop, beep boop, beep boop, beep boop, beep boop, beep boop, beep boop, beep boop

I know, i'm almost at the point of sitting in a corner rocking slightly, banging myself around the head & making the "Beep Boop" noise - it's so frusrating knowing he's sat in a depot waiting to be sent out, UPS need to deliver him tomorrow :tap

Back