Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Thanks for the call earlier WaiMan, I was due to be off all week but work commitments mean this break was cut short & any plans i had to collect bauer in person had to be scrapped.
I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on Bauer.

Thanks again mate.

Hey, thanks to you with the banner!!

I am going to steal the clothes off my Medi Jack for the custom.... too awesome. :rock
Having previousley said that i'd rather put the money towards the Palmer figure i am beginning to come round to the idea of using Medi Bauer as a provider for the Day 5 outfit - it could be one hell of a lot of money for clothes though, i could by myself a new outfit for what it might cost !

My god the figure looks fantastic in the medicom clothes! But where on earth is that figure still available? Somewhere other than ebay as I'm an ebay virgin.

How would the old Medicom Jack Bauer suit look on this figure... probably tits. Glad I have both Medicom Bauers now.

I think it's going to look awesome. The suit looks really nice in person.

MDMISC003358.jpg

I think it's going to look awesome. The suit looks really nice in person.

MDMISC003358.jpg

And ironically enough Jack is wearing a suit again currently on the show! First an outfit similar to the Enterbay/McFarlane/Medicom first figure and now this! Weird.

I'm really pumped to get these figures now. 24 has really heat up this season and I can't wait to get an excellent Bauer (and Palmer) on the shelf :rock

just got mine today. LOVE IT. the neck looks totally normal in person. It's so good. As for the suit idea, yea that would look good on him, I had that bauer before. Where can i get a badge on a chain??

Based on the new pics with the medicom season 5 clothes I've asked Toys2 to resume my order with them, which I had cancelled back in October last year for money reasons..an issue that hasn't changed but feck it, the figure is too cool.

I know theres the possibility or even likelihood that I won't be able to get the medicom one to use the clothes but those pics really sold me on the headsculpt too. Somehow it looks even more like kiefer sutherland in those pics than it seemed to in earlier ones.

just got mine today. LOVE IT. the neck looks totally normal in person. It's so good. As for the suit idea, yea that would look good on him, I had that bauer before. Where can i get a badge on a chain??

I'd like to know about the badge/chain, too.

Are you planning on posting pics soon? And how did you get yours so fast?

I will post pics by the weekend. I got it straight from Enterbay. I pre-ordered with them last week and it already arrived... I was impressed.

post some pics, I've gotta see it.

I will post pics by the weekend. I got it straight from Enterbay. I pre-ordered with them last week and it already arrived... I was impressed.

How much did it cost you direct from Enterbay with shipping?

Someone needs to dig up some good Jack accessories and clothing options and post up some links! :D

I happened across the DST Jack at a store today and gave him a look... even worse in person. I felt the need to scour my eyes afterwards :lol

Back