Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

if I ever got the palmer figure (which I won't) I'd probably make a custom allstate rep figure.. hah

if I remember correctly it EB's RM-2. (i could be wrong) From picture its smaller than a TT, and that's fine because bauer is not a big guy. If you want to swap to a TT perhaps should wait till HT release their slimmer body.

It's on a RM-1 (dunno what the differences are), i'll wait & see. The other issue could i suppose be putting the EB head onto the HT body - i've seen it done the other way round......... My wife just came in, saw what i'm typing and gave me that look of "so you haven't even got it & your already planning on messing about with it !".

Last edited:

cool, thanks for the pix. The HS on both are really stunning IMO. I mean, sure, there are HT HS that are great, but even with crappy photos (not yours per se, just an overall observation) these look unbelievablely realistic.

Hi guys

Just managed to get some time to take some pics of bauer & palmer. Not got them set up yet will do that this afternoon if i can get the time lol

Hope you like

Just posted on OSW with pics they alter the size automatically so will just paste link here

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?p=851450&posted=1#post851450
I just had a quick peek over at onesixthwarriors, i see your hot toys swat guy was ready to go :D (his legs were just in shot). My wife is getting fed up with me pacing around the house humming the 24 theme to my self, the sooner Bauer arrives the happier i'll be - then my wife won't get any humming/company/conversation/help at all :D!

UPS has picked yours up today, so your Mrs will get some peace!!

Was up till 2.30am this morning packing, still not finished!!

Doing our best to get all orders out.

WaiMan

Hey Breaker, just so you can avoid answering my mail, (guess you're very busy or very tired! :D) and since you seem to be online at the moment, how do you ship it to France? :D

Hey Breaker, just so you can avoid answering my mail, (guess you're very busy or very tired! :D) and since you seem to be online at the moment, how do you ship it to France? :D

Got ya email, DHL picking up Monday.

UPS has picked yours up today,
Was up till 2.30am this morning packing, still not finished!!

Doing our best to get all orders out.

WaiMan
Nice one WaiMan, That UPS guy will barely be able to get out of his cab before i'm racing out if my front door, i can't wait ! - will you send me a tracking number or isn't it worth it, do you think i'll get it tomorrow ?
:banana

ok thanks, you know your hooked when you have to decide what figure to box to make room for a new one, time to clear a shelf for monday. Bauer waits for no-one!

ok thanks, you know your hooked when you have to decide what figure to box to make room for a new one, time to clear a shelf for monday. Bauer waits for no-one!

Ha Ha, i had been thinking the exact same thing, but i'm going to get a seperate display case for him, Modellers loft do one for £8 that should fit Bauer in pretty much any pose, the main reason for this is so i can have him sat on my desk & not worry about dust. i'm also drawing up plans for a base to put him on that will use a light up "24" logo.

Modellers loft do one for £8 that should fit Bauer in pretty much any pose, the main reason for this is so i can have him sat on my desk & not worry about dust. i'm also drawing up plans for a base to put him on that will use a light up "24" logo.

Ah nice! yeah i have this big book case thing with dvds and games and books, but it good because it like seperate squares, perfect for 1/6s. just big enough for 1 figure in a action pose and big enough for two figures in a basic pose so will empty that out prob, but its finding the space for the rest of my crapola!

Not yet, I got a response from Alexei a week ago that he had his invoice and was awaiting shipment form Enterbay but nothing since. :monkey2

:monkey2 Yeah, I was told the same thing last week. It seems as if Enterbay has shipped its European orders first. I guess they're shipping one region at a time.

Back