Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

He WORKS for me now. . . . . . . . . .!!

photo1-4.jpg

That's quite the expensive card holder you got there breaker! :D

Looking at pictures of the box got me thinking, on the front cover it says "the following takes place between 8am & 9am", so being an utter complete nerd i dug out my series 4 box set (the general consensus seems to be that Bauers look on day 4 is the basis for the figure), Jack doesn't get into his vest/bag combi until 12 & (and i know we've mentioned this before) he's definately wearing combat boots, in fact apart from the beginning of this particular day, when he's suited up as part of hellers team, Jack appears to be wearing combats all the way through !.

Now, which Boots must i buy ?:confused:

Looking at pictures of the box got me thinking, on the front cover it says "the following takes place between 8am & 9am", so being an utter complete nerd i dug out my series 4 box set (the general consensus seems to be that Bauers look on day 4 is the basis for the figure), Jack doesn't get into his vest/bag combi until 12 & (and i know we've mentioned this before) he's definately wearing combat boots, in fact apart from the beginning of this particular day, when he's suited up as part of hellers team, Jack appears to be wearing combats all the way through !.

Now, which Boots must i buy ?:confused:

I'm more worried about whether I should buy the medicom season 5 figure just for the clothes. It'll cost over a hundred euro not even including customs which apparently will be inevitable. And I already have a shocking amount on preorder. And what if I decide I really like the default season 4 outfit when I get the figure? What am I going to do, swap the outfits every few months? And what if Enterbay make other Jack Bauers and they go with the season 5 look anyway?

I'm more worried about whether I should buy the medicom season 5 figure just for the clothes. It'll cost over a hundred euro not even including customs which apparently will be inevitable. And I already have a shocking amount on preorder. And what if I decide I really like the default season 4 outfit when I get the figure? What am I going to do, swap the outfits every few months? And what if Enterbay make other Jack Bauers and they go with the season 5 look anyway?

I think the outfit he comes in is fine, but for me it's just the shoes, I haven't even got mine yet - but want to change em !, I'd imagine different versions of Jack will come in future, Personally i'd like Enterbay to sell outfits from different seasons as Jack looks physically very similar throughout all seven series. Using the same base figure but putting a new suit on him would be extracting the urine.

The McFarlane figure looks to be wearing dress shoes to me. I'm betting shoes just aren't high on the production's photo list so everyone has to take their best guess.

The McFarlane figure looks to be wearing dress shoes to me. I'm betting shoes just aren't high on the production's photo list so everyone has to take their best guess.

He's definately in combat boots, at one point in series 4 he has an arguement with a ctu agent (Ronnie Lavell ?) who handcuffs him to a railing at a train station, whilst Jack's on the floor you can see his footwear pretty clearly.
Sad i know - but true.:D

I own season 5 Medicom Bauer! If I were you, I wouldn't buy it! It's good but Medicom figs are really smaller and something tells me that the pictures we saw were made without using the shirt underneath, otherwise, I'm not sure the jacket would fit! Medicom isn't cheap and buying it just for clothes that might not fit or be too tight in the end is a bad deal!

Show of hands, would anyone be interested in getting a custom Aaron Pierce headsculpt made? I know you are thinking, "why not Tony?" but Tony is more likely to get an official figure made than Aaron would. Aaron could possibly sell, but I think only fans of Aaron or just big 24 nuts like us would want him made.

He is the only guy besides Jack to appear in every season, plus he started out on Palmer's secret service team. So he would be a perfect companion figure for him.

So, who would be in?

I own season 5 Medicom Bauer! If I were you, I wouldn't buy it! It's good but Medicom figs are really smaller and something tells me that the pictures we saw were made without using the shirt underneath, otherwise, I'm not sure the jacket would fit! Medicom isn't cheap and buying it just for clothes that might not fit or be too tight in the end is a bad deal!

Damn good point, Medi figs aren't just shorter they're also slimmer, so i think the Toy world pics may be leading people on a money wasting trip !.

Show of hands, would anyone be interested in getting a custom Aaron Pierce headsculpt made? I know you are thinking, "why not Tony?" but Tony is more likely to get an official figure made than Aaron would. Aaron could possibly sell, but I think only fans of Aaron or just big 24 nuts like us would want him made.

He is the only guy besides Jack to appear in every season, plus he started out on Palmer's secret service team. So he would be a perfect companion figure for him.

So, who would be in?
Aaron would be for the really die hard fans and it'd have to be a terrific sculpt/paint job to stand side by side with either Jack or Palmer & look any good.

Aaron would be for the really die hard fans and it'd have to be a terrific sculpt/paint job to stand side by side with either Jack or Palmer & look any good.

It would be by Chris Howes so there shouldn't be a problem with the sculpt being good.

Damn good point, Medi figs aren't just shorter they're also slimmer, so i think the Toy world pics may be leading people on a money wasting trip !.

Might you know the reason why Medicom figures are much smaller in scale? It doesn't really make that much sense to me - except that Medicom probably wants to be different from everyone else :lol. I already have a few Medi figures on pre-order, and finding custom clothes for them (that fits) is going to be annoying.

hey breaker, can you tell if his HS has that new skin tech they had on the jay chou figure? (hope not)

Thanks for posting. Think I'll hold off for now till I actually receive the Enterbay figure, see if anyone else does the clothes switch and if it works. I'd like to see full figure shots. I wouldn't want Jack wearing skintight jeans that don't reach his ankles! And if the medicom sells out in the meantime it sells out, decision made for me.

The reason I kind of want to put a different outfit on the Enterbay is because every company seems to do this same season 4 'Heller rescue' outfit. Something different would be nice.

no its not the new skin tech, but a kick ass paint app!!

Lawton, look out ya window, its out for delivery. U better not miss it after all this time:lol

no its not the new skin tech, but a kick ass paint app!!

Lawton, look out ya window, its out for delivery. U better not miss it after all this time:lol

I know mate, i checked the tracking number you gave me & it's "out for delivery" today, I keep making excuses for not going into work yet ( i should've started @ 7:30am) - i aint going anywhere till he's delivered !

Back