Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

just got mine tracking too! Woo Hoo to the jack power!

So I got to assume there are at least 50 bodies at the x ray room in the airport by now...

Just got my tracking info from Joe!!! I can't wait! I really need to but bullet proof vests on all my other figures, so they can survive the onslaught of Jack "clearing" the shelves for President Palmer.:D

Just got my tracking info from Joe!!! I can't wait! I really need to but bullet proof vests on all my other figures, so they can survive the onslaught of Jack "clearing" the shelves for President Palmer.:D

Got mine too, he'll be here on the 17th :rock

Sweet got my tracking from joe also! but once again it shipped to my parents house after 2 requests to be shipped to my college address...grrrr

Just received my email from Joe, too. Jack and the President are en route!

Can't wait to have Jack in hand. He'll be here early next week.

Just got my email, too. Thanks a tonne, Joe

Me too! Yaaaaay! :banana

I just received Jack today in the mail! Honestly, this figure more than exceeded my expectations. It is a fine work of art, and it is easily THE BEST 1/6 figure in my collection :monkey2. Enterbay did a fantastic job in producing this figure (especially with their exceptional quality control), and they've earned themselves a loyal customer.

For the few of you who haven't received your figures as yet, your mind will be blown upon opening the box. You'll certainly be in for a treat :banana.

I just received Jack today in the mail! Honestly, this figure more than exceeded my expectations. It is a fine work of art, and it is easily THE BEST 1/6 figure in my collection :monkey2. Enterbay did a fantastic job in producing this figure (especially with their exceptional quality control), and they've earned themselves a loyal customer.

For the few of you who haven't received your figures as yet, your mind will be blown upon opening the box. You'll certainly be in for a treat :banana.

hey! Congratulations!
I hope mine arrive as soon as possible, I can't wait anymore :naughty

Last edited:
Re: Bauer Elbow Joint warning!

Just in case you guys missed my post!

Please note, Collectamania already had the left elbow snapped on his Bauer and he’s had to send back to Enterbay.

I have been checking the remaining Bauers we have before shipping.

Some of you may find that the left elbow does not bend up as much as the right elbow.

DO NOT YANK IT!!

Simple solution is to take it at the elbow joint and just twist it around gently and you will find that it’s only twisted the other way.

That’s the end of my public announcement!

This morning, a strange, black package arrived for me at work! Wary it might be a bomb, a nuclear suitcase device or even cannisters of semtox nerve gas, I cautiously approach my ear to see if I could make out a strange noise coming out from the suspicious parcel!
I could have sworn an ominous ticking sound could be heard, ticking from 1 to 24!
I decided to be courageous and open the package!!!!!!!

GUYS!!!!

THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!!:banana:banana

I haven't had time to open David's box yet, but Jack just looks awesome! The pictures looked grea, but as others have said before, they don't really show just how extraordinary he looks!!!
I have a great collection, but I don't think any fig I have comes close to this (except perhaps... my enterbay Bruce Lees!

And once more, all my thanks and Gatitute to you Wai Man!!!! Best protective package I've ever seen and great service!

Wai Man, you're...the MAN!!!!:bow

I just got my Jack. Though I have only had a few minutes to look at it and inspect it, I would just like to echo everyone else's comments concerning it. It is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!

Back