Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

:banghead Still nothing in the mail!

I hope my sanity lasts till tomorrow.

Nothing like the frustration of waiting for a new toy to be delivered. Its all work work work and no play.

Jack is all work and no play come to think of it. Next season should open up with Jack on holiday surfing or sitting in a pub drunk with his pants down.

24: Redemption was Jack's type of vacation, I think. He got away from it all, and was doing something he liked doing. Sure it was still "work" but not the usual. Then he got back to real work :D

My Jack Bauer was just shipped today from Vikings Playground.

Has anybody heard from Joe about Jack and Palmer? Last I heard they were in customs, but that was over a week ago.

I got my pair direct from Enterbay today. Unfortunately I have to send Jack's pants and Palmer's shirt back to Enterbay for repair or replacement. The snap on Jack's pants was sewn so that half of it sticks out when the pants are closed. Palmer's shirt is missing a button. This isn't the news you've been hoping for, I know. These aren't the pictures you've been waiting for either:

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

Tomorrow's a jammed up day, but when I get these guys into some temporary replacement duds, I'll shoot some real shots. The ones above were for Enterbay customer service. They got back to me within hours, which is remarkable considering the time difference.

There are some oddities to Palmer's suit, in particular the jacket cuffs aren't sealed up -- so you can futz with them, and get the shirt cuffs showing properly -- you just position them with tweezers and they stay without snaps, but at first it seems like they forgot to sew them up. The suit material is probably microfiber. It feels like extremely light nylon, like a windbreaker, and must have been difficult to sew. There are puckers that look at first like sewing errors but on closer inspection are not. This may require steam or a craft iron. I'll post more when I know more.

Both figures are still stunning.

He is still waiting for them to pass. He said they had to x-ray them!

They're lucky Jack and Palmer don't bust out of the boxes and kick the ^^^^ out of all the customs agents.

That's actually how I imagine this figure arriving at my door. I won't hear the UPS or truck or the doorbell ring. The door will just explode inward and lil Jack Bauer will be standing there clearing the way for President Palmer.:chew:D

I got my pair direct from Enterbay today. Unfortunately I have to send Jack's pants and Palmer's shirt back to Enterbay for repair or replacement. The snap on Jack's pants was sewn so that half of it sticks out when the pants are closed. Palmer's shirt is missing a button. This isn't the news you've been hoping for, I know. These aren't the pictures you've been waiting for either:

Tomorrow's a jammed up day, but when I get these guys into some temporary replacement duds, I'll shoot some real shots. The ones above were for Enterbay customer service. They got back to me within hours, which is remarkable considering the time difference.

There are some oddities to Palmer's suit, in particular the jacket cuffs aren't sealed up -- so you can futz with them, and get the shirt cuffs showing properly -- you just position them with tweezers and they stay without snaps, but at first it seems like they forgot to sew them up. The suit material is probably microfiber. It feels like extremely light nylon, like a windbreaker, and must have been difficult to sew. There are puckers that look at first like sewing errors but on closer inspection are not. This may require steam or a craft iron. I'll post more when I know more.

Both figures are still stunning.

Those seem like very minor problems. Are you sure that you can't fix the stitchings, and replace the button by yourself? The return shipping is going to eat your wallet, and Enterbay may take some time to return the clothing.

The pants -- sure, I could move the snap, in fact, I might replace it with micro-velcro. The shirt buttons, unfortunately, seem to be Enterbay's own design. They pop through from the inside. Maybe I'll ask if they'd just send me one button. Thanks for the idea.

Bauer Elbow Joint warning!

Please note, Collectamania already had the left elbow snapped on his Bauer and he’s had to send back to Enterbay.

I have been checking the remaining Bauers we have before shipping.

Some of you may find that the left elbow does not bend up as much as the right elbow.

DO NOT YANK IT!!

Simple solution is to take it at the elbow joint and just twist it around gently and you will find that it’s only twisted the other way.

That’s the end of my public announcement!

OMG.... OMG..... OMG.... My figure is only 2 miles away from my house! :horror

Ha ha! YEAAAAHHH!!! :monkey5

:monkey2

Re: Bauer Elbow Joint warning!

Please note, Collectamania already had the left elbow snapped on his Bauer and he’s had to send back to Enterbay.

I have been checking the remaining Bauers we have before shipping.

Some of you may find that the left elbow does not bend up as much as the right elbow.

DO NOT YANK IT!!

Simple solution is to take it at the elbow joint and just twist it around gently and you will find that it’s only twisted the other way.

That’s the end of my public announcement!

Thanks for the info. This will be my first Enterbay figure and I should be receiving it in a few days. I wouldn't want to send it back over something silly.

Jack Bauer was in the UK yesterday at the premiere of his new animated film.

Think its called Monsters and Aliens

A customer called me yesterday saying he is taking his fig to the premire and try to get it signed!

Not heard from him yet, maybe he has got it signed. would be cool!

Wouldnt it!!! That would be uber cool!!! Just finish it off nicely!!!

I actually asked Wai to ask Enterbay to see if YJ Park would sign my boxes but unfortunately i guess it was to bigger ask.

Thanks for asking though Wai

Jack Bauer was in the UK yesterday at the premiere of his new animated film.

Think its called Monsters and Aliens

A customer called me yesterday saying he is taking his fig to the premire and try to get it signed!

Not heard from him yet, maybe he has got it signed. would be cool!

As long as Jack doesn't throw it in a fire! :lol

I got mine all setup last night. It's quite different to the 1/6 figures I'm use to. The body is quite heavy!

He's quite hard to get into a good position. His legs were either really wide apart or too close together. They seem to pop from one position to another.

He looks good in the position I got him in though! :cool:

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

My spider senses tells me a few of you are not too happy with the articulation, maybe Enterbay needs to address this in the future.

Back