Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

I agree with psychocenobite, the articluation on the legs is strange and mime makes that weird scritching noise when you move them, like Dragon bodies. The stand is not the greatest too. Needs some way of securing itself.

Ignore the pic quality, this is just to show scale:

100_2674.jpg

I can't wait anymore. I think my figure is not going to be in my hands soon.
I hope that worth every day I spend waiting his arrival, :wacky hehehe!

I agree with psychocenobite, the articluation on the legs is strange and mime makes that weird scritching noise when you move them, like Dragon bodies. The stand is not the greatest too. Needs some way of securing itself.

Ignore the pic quality, this is just to show scale:

100_2674.jpg

Nice picture for body comparison, in case that the articulation became limited, I think I'm going to adapt it to a Medicom body (which I've to said that I don't like so much the durability of Medi products :rolleyes:)

The stand is not the greatest too. Needs some way of securing itself.

I didn't want to sound like I was having a total downer on this figure, but I was also going to mention the stand! :sick It kept falling apart when ever I tried to reposition the legs so that they didn't pop together or pop wide apart.

He also looks quite small next to my other 1/6 figures...

But saying all this, the figure is great and looks a lot better in person! :banana

Best. Bauer. Ever.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

So anxious... need Bauer... where is he?:monkey2

I have my Season 5 clothes ready to go. :D :chew

I could probably sell all of my collection and just keep my Bauer figure and be content. I am a huge fan apparently. :lol :rock

So anxious... need Bauer... where is he?:monkey2

I have my Season 5 clothes ready to go. :D :chew

I could probably sell all of my collection and just keep my Bauer figure and be content. I am a huge fan apparently. :lol :rock

Season 5 clothes, that's awesome! :D. Where did you get it?

Are there any shots of direct height comparison? He looks a bit short in that photo with the TDK figures? I know he should be a bit shorter (listed as 5'9").

Other than that (which might not be an issue) the figure is fantastic looking :rock

Are there any shots of direct height comparison? He looks a bit short in that photo with the TDK figures? I know he should be a bit shorter (listed as 5'9").

Other than that (which might not be an issue) the figure is fantastic looking :rock

Hey! 5'9" isn't that short.:emperor:lol

He must be smaller if the Medicom clothes fit him well. Medicom figures are dinky.

Hey! 5'9" isn't that short.:emperor:lol

He must be smaller if the Medicom clothes fit him well. Medicom figures are dinky.

Hey, I said "shorter"... and I meant that based on a 6'=12" he should not be as tall as other figures. But in pics looked like he might be too short for the character. Just wanted to get other people's (especially in-hand) thoughts.

Sorry for those I may have offended :bow

Hey, I said "shorter"... and I meant that based on a 6'=12" he should not be as tall as other figures. But in pics looked like he might be too short for the character. Just wanted to get other people's (especially in-hand) thoughts.

Sorry for those I may have offended :bow

:lol:lol I was just having a laugh. No offense taken. he does look too short but hey, I don't mind. :lol

These were best I could get. Had to use stands as no-one around to support figs as I took pics, but I compensated with bits of card to get at same height. Joker/Snake look lower in second and third pic, but that is perspective. Joker is perhaps 2mm or so lower in first pic:

100_2676.jpg

100_2678.jpg

100_2679.jpg

Hope that helps a bit.

From those pictures, Bauer's height actually looks pretty good. Keifer Sutherland (and thus Jack Bauer) is 5'9", Heath Ledger (and the Joker) was 6'1" or 6'2". With a 4 or 5 inch height differential between Sutherland and Ledger, that scale looks pretty reasonable.

Overall, Sutherland is shorter than most action heroes out there, and thus his figure should be shorter than the average action hero 1/6 figure. Good call choosing the shorter body.

SnakeDoc

OMG he looks great. I just got a sick feeling in my stomach. Excitement turned to nausea I suppose since I am still waiting. :lol All I have had on my mind lately is the thought of finally having a quality season 5 Jack. :D Yes, i am aware of my geekdom. :lol

From those pictures, Bauer's height actually looks pretty good. Keifer Sutherland (and thus Jack Bauer) is 5'9", Heath Ledger (and the Joker) was 6'1" or 6'2". With a 4 or 5 inch height differential between Sutherland and Ledger, that scale looks pretty reasonable.

Overall, Sutherland is shorter than most action heroes out there, and thus his figure should be shorter than the average action hero 1/6 figure. Good call choosing the shorter body.

SnakeDoc

True, but apart from the height he is altogether more in scale with Medicom. The head looks smaller overall compared to HT, for instance.

That definitely doesn't look to bad scale wise... Snake looks out of scale to Bauer and the Joker, but Bauer seems pretty (or at least close enough) not to be distracting.

Thanks again for the comparison :duff

Back