Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Whew, thanks for the verification. You would think EB could have included a belt for the premium price tag.

I actually placed the holster at the side of the Kevlar vest. To me, it looks better that way.

I wondered about the no belt, weird. I may add one and good thing I had a couple cell phones lying around! :D

I wondered about the no belt, weird. I may add one and good thing I had a couple cell phones lying around! :D

I know. It's weird how Enterbay has every detail down, even to the socks, but they forgot the belt! :lol

The only reason I am even considering adding one is the holster would hold better, I have it clipped to the pant waist right now and it doesn't hold as well as I would like it to. And the phone is not a big deal to me either, the one I gave him is just in his bag anyway! :D

The only thing I don't like about this figure is the sub-par USP. I ended up picking up a Mk23 SOCOM with silencer. I know it isn't necessarily accurate, but it looks much better. I also got a UMP for him as well. I think it really adds to the figure. I will take some pics as soon as I can.

You can pick of a phone on ebay, but they'll come from Hong Kong.

The only thing I don't like about this figure is the sub-par USP. I ended up picking up a Mk23 SOCOM with silencer. I know it isn't necessarily accurate, but it looks much better. I also got a UMP for him as well. I think it really adds to the figure. I will take some pics as soon as I can.

Yeah, I'd like to see pics with these accessory changes.

This is it- this is all I have ever wanted. I am satisfied! :rock

I got my Jack today and it's such an awesome figure. The first thing I noticed was the weight of the figure- feels substantial. Quality. I told myself I was going to wait but I couldn't resist switching him to Season 5 clothes. I have the jacket but wanted to pimp out this look first for a bit. :D

Here are some teasers. More photos to come.

IMG_9528.jpg

IMG_9531.jpg

IMG_9548.jpg

IMG_9550.jpg

IMG_9534.jpg

Last edited:

Ugh...sell me........those clothes.....

Looks REALLY awesome man, congrats. Nice close ups of the head too.

Awww...now you're just rubbing it in!! :D

Awesome. Now I need to hunt the clothes again.....

Man, it looks as if they were tailored for that fig!? Spot on!

Awww...now you're just rubbing it in!! :D

Awesome. Now I need to hunt the clothes again.....

Sorry!:eek::lol Seriously though, these clothes look really good in person. The figure fills out the clothing way better than the Medicom version so that is a relief.

Just kidding man. :)

Were the Enterbay clothes easy to remove? Thinking the vest may have been difficult. Did you remove his head?

Just kidding man. :)

Were the Enterbay clothes easy to remove? Thinking the vest may have been difficult. Did you remove his head?

Yeah the Enterbay clothes were super easy to remove. I did also remove the head before changing clothes- it just pops off. The vest also came off very easily- just velcro tabs. :D

Back