Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Season 5 Jack looks awesome. I agree the USP doesn't look as detailed as most other quality 1/6 weapons out there. I just got my Exc. Snake Eyes, and he comes with a very nice detailed gun with silencer. It looks close to USP, but I'm not sure if it's the same model.

The Handgun with Snake Eyes is a Mark 23 commonly refered to as a SOCOM which is made by Heckler and Koch the same company which makes the USP Compact Jack carries.

I had the pleasure of meeting Waiman (onesixthbruce.co.uk) today. He personally delivered my Jack Bauer figure that I ordered from his site and I have to say what a lovely guy he is. I had to rush off to work so I didn't get time for much of a chat but hopefully will speak again soon. If anyone is in any doubt about ordering this figure - do it, it's a great figure!

Thanks Waiman, I will definitely be ordering from you again.

Those are great pics.

Where are the clothes from? Are they from a Jack Bauer Medicom? I'm not familiar with that figure, so I'm unsure of where the clothes can be had.

That season 5 remake is amazing. Again though, just needs the aviators... Also, no one has found a badge on a chain for him yet? damn.

El Roranous

Please excuse my ignorance if this was already posted but where did you get those clothes..... he looks awesome!!!

The clothes are from an older Medicom release. The made 3 different versions of Jack Bauer. These clothes were taken from the Season 5 release. Wait till you guys see him with the jacket on- he looks fantastic! :D

This is what he will look like. Love this look!

jack-bauer-in-action.jpg

DAMN RORY!!!
Awesome pics. I really can't wairt for this figure. I will definate;y grab a medi season 5 fig for the clothes too.
I have never seen a headsculpt that good on a production figure.
Awesome.

Sorry for the bad pics and the boring pose- I will take some more tomorrow in better lighting. I just wanted to show you guys how the jacket looks. :D

IMG_9580.jpg

IMG_9576.jpg

wow a little expensive for the outfit eh but well worth it cause he looks tons better in civilian gear.

Btw i finally got jack in the mail today and I gotta say Enterbay pretty mucn made my decision on which Don Vito to pick up! Also I'm looking in to get a david palmer!!!

I just got mine....definitely going to get civilian clothes or a suit....really tempted by a suit......but I really like it. The only thing I don't like is the stand.

SnakeEyes028.jpg

SnakeEyes029.jpg

SnakeEyes030.jpg

SnakeEyes031.jpg

SnakeEyes032.jpg

SnakeEyes033.jpg

SnakeEyes034.jpg

SnakeEyes035.jpg

SnakeEyes036.jpg

SnakeEyes037.jpg

Where are the best places to order the medicom, and roughly how much does it cost?

Despite the "gear" differential ... I get the feeling that Jack could kick Snakeyes' ass with just a flashlight and suppressed USP. And, he may not even need the USP ... he killed an extremely capable operative with just a screwdriver in tonight's episode.

The next Bauer figure should come with some of his more creative weapons ... screwdriver, hacksaw, switchblade, firewood, taser, fire axe, throwing knife, telescopic baton, flare gun, etc ... call the figure "Jack Bauer, makeshift assassin".

SnakeDoc

I just got mine....definitely going to get civilian clothes or a suit....really tempted by a suit......but I really like it. The only thing I don't like is the stand.

Is it just me, or does the right forearm on your Bauer figure look like it's turned backwards?

Awesome stuff Rory!!! Makes me wish I bought that Jack when I had the chance! And if Enterbay comes out with Jack in that outfit I'm sold! :D

Back