Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

jack-bauer-in-action.jpg
[/

IMG_9580.jpg

IMG_9576.jpg

Damn, the clothes fit perfectly.

Has anyone else seen a teeny little issue with Bauers eyes, on some of the heads both eyes look to be the same size & overallshape but on mine one is bigger than the other, it almost looks as if the the lower eye lid on his left eye has drooped during the molding process - even a couple of my mates picked up on it:

Has anyone else seen a teeny little issue with Bauers eyes, on some of the heads both eyes look to be the same size & overallshape but on mine one is bigger than the other, it almost looks as if the the lower eye lid on his left eye has drooped during the molding process - even a couple of my mates picked up on it:

Yeah, I noticed the exact same thing with the eyes on my figure. But don't worry, it's nothing out of the ordinary! Human eyes aren't symmetrical at all - in fact, they're asymmetrical, with one eyeball being slightly lower than the other. For Keifer, I guess that his left eye is slightly lower.

I'm amazed that Enterbay picked up on this, it really adds to the realism of the figure.

Yeah, I noticed the exact same thing with the eyes on my figure. But don't worry, it's nothing out of the ordinary! Human eyes aren't symmetrical at all - in fact, they're asymmetrical, with one eyeball being slightly lower than the other. For Keifer, I guess that his left eye is slightly lower.

I'm amazed that Enterbay picked up on this, it really adds to the realism of the figure.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not disapointed, Sutherland ain't exactly what you'd call "conventionaly" good looking, i too think Enterbay have done terrific job & watching 24 last night Keifer does look to have have a slight squint in one eye. (god i'm sad !:lol)

Yes, I had noticed it when you first posted that picture. however, I think this is something you notice only because the pic is magnified. When in end, it's not quite as easily obvious, especially if when it catches light!

The new clothes really make the figure pop! I like em...

On a side note, my dog got a hold of my box and pretty much destroyed it. Oh well, I don't care too much about it. The two smaller boxes are fine and the figure was in the display case and the accessories were in a different box with those of other figures.

What are some good sites to buy the medicom figure at?

The Medicom figure is very old. I purchased it a couple of years ago so I bet it's long sold out by now. Ebay at this point is probably your best bet....because I am not selling them. :D Sorry that last part was mean. :lol

The eye thing is just bugging the hell out of me, i'm a detail freak & i may be overreacting but i've e-mailed Enterbays customer service to see if anything can be done (new head ?), i'll just wait & see what they come back with.

The eye thing is just bugging the hell out of me, i'm a detail freak & i may be overreacting but i've e-mailed Enterbays customer service to see if anything can be done (new head ?), i'll just wait & see what they come back with.

i would have to agree with you and say yes you are overreacting!!!

i cant see it i really cant

just got my jack from Joe (thanks Joe, :D)

this, by a far margin, is the best HS I have come across on a mass market figure. The sculpt and paint are simply beyond anything made in 1/6 history. I mean,

WOW!

That said, the rest are just decent. I like the proportions of the base body, very natural looking. But it doesn't move as well as RAH 301 (the closest in size) or HT's TT. The ankles are hard to figure out what kinda range they have. It feels like they should/can move more but its just very stiff and I sure as hell wouldn't want to force it and break it. The outfit is nice, nothing spectacular to begin with but they are well made and I like the materials used. The accessories, like many have said, are just so so. Haven't used the stand yet, but he stands pretty well on his own. Overall, the incredible HS easily make all those small short comings forgivable and he just look so bad ass and ready to kick anyone's teeth in. :D

here is a pic of mine:

1.jpg

Great shot. Mine got delivered today so I'm waiting to get the hell out of work.
This headsculpt is so good it reminds me of ye olde days when practical make-up effects people would take head casts of actors. You could tell it wasn't real but it was still incredible to look at.

What are some good sites to buy the medicom figure at?

https://www.hlj.com/product/MEDRAH-305

this link courtesy of Minivader back on page 122 of this thread I think. I just caved and placed my order. Its a lot of money when all I want are the clothes but feckit.

I noticed that eye thing on your pic when you first posted it a few pages back but didn't want to draw your attention to it! It would bother me too, I hope mine won't have this little glitch.

Got mine in yesterday. The figures themselves are the most impressive 1/6 figures I've ever seen in person. If Enterbay tweaks their Godfather sculpt I may have to go with them over Hot Toys version. These are landmark figures in the 1/6 arena. Unfortunately my David Palmer figures foot was completely broken at the ankle, but that should just be a matter of waiting for a replacement so no biggie.

Back