Enterbay - Al Pacino - Scarface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Blitzway has nothing to worry about there both off... If Blitzway goes right to a black suit ver theyll beat Enterbay with both releases given how slow Ive heard Enterbay can be...

Wow, the black-suit Tony looks really off..and how much more when this figure be released. The white-suit Tony looks to have a potential but I can't clearly see the HS due to his shades. Hmm this gave me an idea, I could buy a loose shades from HT MIS BL then use it to my upcoming BW Scarface. Nice!

I really like the black suited SF, yeah he needs bit of a tweak but I can see myself getting this to go with my BW SF definitely.

The white suit Tony looks awesome imo. But I cant say the same for the black suit.

The sculpt on the black suit looks terrible IMO and if this is the final product it's an easy easy pass....the white suit looks cool, I like the shades but like a previous post mentioned we don't know how it looks with them off.

Looking at those photos I prefer Blitzways figure. Has more character to it from what I can see.

I agree - based on these pics the battle Tony's sculpt needs a lot of work and the white suit Tony, despite the shades, appears to have an expression that lacks the character of BW's. The expression captured in the BW version is a knock-out portrait. I don't think BW have anything to worry about if this is what we see as a final product from EB.

Far from perfect but I like what their trying to do, hope this gets tweaked and I'll pick it up.

IMGP9000.jpg

He looks like Tonys Retarded Brother Bilo

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaPpjTZa9bA&feature=related"]‪Borat - You will never get this (Audio)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I'm curious to see the sculpt w/glasses. Looks pretty good from what I can see. The one with the black suit looks pretty bad imo, they need to smoothen out the cheekbones and what not. At a quick glance he looks like a zombie.

The white suit version looks pretty good from what I can tell.

Back